• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here's to a great game on Saturday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  0

Bulls,

Just wanted to stop by and say good luck next Saturday.  This we'll be my fourth USF - UCF game and I can honestly say playing your team has been fun.  I have hated the results each and every year but I have loved the competition.  We always have a more spirited tailgate and the anticipation is great. 

No matter what happens on the field Saturday I hope we both come out injury free and I wish you guys all the best the rest of the season.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Bulls,

Just wanted to stop by and say good luck next Saturday.  This we'll be my fourth USF - UCF game and I can honestly say playing your team has been fun.  I have hated the results each and every year but I have loved the competition.  We always have a more spirited tailgate and the anticipation is great. 

No matter what happens on the field Saturday I hope we both come out injury free and I wish you guys all the best the rest of the season.

Same to you Orlando-Man...  I am very anxious to see your new digs...  This is my 4th game of the series also... The last time we won over there was by far the best chance your team has had to win..  I think this game resembles the very first contest that was in tampa.. I expect 17 point victory and your fans saying, "who was that running back?  I mean we kinda shut down grothe but man who was that rb?"  (I remember how shocked your fans were when Andre ran all over the place)..  You are right when you say no injuries will be the best case scenario... Our game against Kansas and yours against BC will be big for both our programs..

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,382
  • Days Won:  10

Back at you, O'man.  Last game in Orlando, the UCF fans were good sports and I had a lot of fun.  Hope it's like that again.

• Content Count:  7,518
  • Days Won:  10

Can't wait to check out BHNS and the new Garage.  Should be a fun game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

Hating a team is great ! It's part of sports. Thanx for stopping by.

Not sure if I'll make the game, been to the other 3.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Can't wait for the game! I'm ready to scream and jump and really get all this football excitement out of my system finally!

Look forward to a good game...obviously a Bulls win  :)

Then I hope UCF takes that and turns around and whoops BC! if anyone you know is making the trip up to Boston tell 'em to go with "F**k 'em up! F**k 'em up! BC sucks!" as a chant. They should recognize it from hockey games >:D

• Content Count:  65

Can't wait to check out BHNS and the new Garage.  Should be a fun game.

Definitely check out the new "garage" it is really sweet!  That building was on the drawing board for a long time and UCF really got it right!  It will remind you of a smaller Conseco Fieldhouse or Phillips Arena.  Great sight lines and perfect accoustics.

I really dont know what to expect from our team on Saturday.  Our defense seems improved, with the DBs and the LBs being the strengths.  We ran the ball and moved the chains fine last night, pass protection was suspect and the WRs need to do a better job of getting open.  We'll see.  The field was really sloppy, so I think that played a big role in the play calling.

BTW, we'll be playing Flip Cup on Memory Mall near Garage D around 5pm.  It's always an epic battle between Team Boobs and Team Motorboat.  Feel free to stop by and watch.  They're not called Team Boobs for nothing.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Can't wait for the game! I'm ready to scream and jump and really get all this football excitement out of my system finally!

Look forward to a good game...obviously a Bulls win  :)

Then I hope UCF takes that and turns around and whoops BC! if anyone you know is making the trip up to Boston tell 'em to go with "F**k 'em up! F**k 'em up! BC sucks!" as a chant. They should recognize it from hockey games >:D

Don't jump too much.......

;)

Archived