• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sheriff/Rest of 125

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

I ran into this problem last season. If I recall right, there is a grandma & grandpa beside the four seats I have. It does spell trouble... But I tried engaging them... hugging the grandma when Moffit scored against WVU. She said she was worried about her husband's heart. I think that would be honorable though... dying during a USF game while celebrating. I wish they would make 122-124 standing sections and let people in 125 swap out seats with those fans that want to sit. Athletics should really figure this out. Things are only going to get worse as the games get meaningful. When we get our own stadium (some day), this nonsense will end. Look at the You See Effers... they encourage their fans to jump around during Zombie Nation.

Sherriff, you are the one person that has proposed a reasonable alternative to this nonsense.  Athletics should jump on this right away and send notices to everyone in the south endzone about swapping seats.  Offer standing sections and seating sections and just move people around so they are happy.  That's customer service.

QFT.

solutions!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Just wanted to add---you guys sounded great from the north endzone. I'm looking forward to getting seats down there next year. Hopefuly the whole south endzone can just be crazy, loud alum.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

and here's the "if you dont sit down, i'm getting the cops" guy:

DSC00963.jpg

What row is this guy in?

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

DSC00963.jpg

What row is this guy in?

This was the one in row D I think.  But the old fart (maybe 60 or 65) was in row S or T.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

yeah.  5 people in our section were kicked out because some old pieces of **** snitched to the TSA.

one big guy in the front row of 125 got dragged out physically by 4 cops.

terrible.

this is a COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME.

people who are animated and excited should not be punished so some old piece of **** can sit and do their crossword puzzles during the game.

i can already see myself getting kicked out at some point during this season.

South endzone is a let down.  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!111111

the only time i have seen people kicked out of anything is when they fight

strange

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I ran into this problem last season. If I recall right, there is a grandma & grandpa beside the four seats I have. It does spell trouble... But I tried engaging them... hugging the grandma when Moffit scored against WVU. She said she was worried about her husband's heart. I think that would be honorable though... dying during a USF game while celebrating. I wish they would make 122-124 standing sections and let people in 125 swap out seats with those fans that want to sit. Athletics should really figure this out. Things are only going to get worse as the games get meaningful. When we get our own stadium (some day), this nonsense will end. Look at the You See Effers... they encourage their fans to jump around during Zombie Nation.

Sherriff, you are the one person that has proposed a reasonable alternative to this nonsense.  Athletics should jump on this right away and send notices to everyone in the south endzone about swapping seats.  Offer standing sections and seating sections and just move people around so they are happy.  That's customer service.

sheriff is such an engaging guy i cant imagine anyone not liking him

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

It's sad that this is happening ... I get as crasy as I want in every section I've ever sat in. Seems these sections are targeted. It's a college football game and each should understand that others enjoy the game a different way.

Don't understand the standing part, unless it's all game long. Are there "bad words" being thrown around ?

• Content Count:  348

DSC00963.jpg

What row is this guy in?

This was the one in row D I think.  But the old fart (maybe 60 or 65) was in row S or T.

He sits 2 rows in front of me and I'm in row H so it must be row F.  Also he is in 126, not 125.  I'm sorry to all you guess that got hasselled, it was uncalled for, especially when you werent even blocking the field of view at all (at least to me, and 2 rows wont make that big a differnce.)

I tried helping with your cause yelling as loud as I could and trying to get the crowd up when the cops were down there.

• Content Count:  5,241

i was in row E of 125 standing up for the most part. 

I think the only way this thing is gonna get addressed is, someone gets kicked out, hires an attorney, and gets a petition going and clear up the legal wording on when people can stand.

The way I see it is, if some middle school teacher can gets that pat down rule at ray jay overturned, Why can't we get the right to stand and watch the game in the seats we paid for?

• Content Count:  883

I already want to move out of my section after just one game.  Last year we could stand as much as we wanted, but last night people were ******** and even throwing stuff at us.  I couldn't believe it.  I love my seats, but the people around us suck.  I'd be willing to move to the endzone just so I can stand as much as I want.  This would be a sacrifice on our part because we have sideline seats now and lets face it, those are better than endzone.  Nevertheless, I would rather sit with you guys and stand and be loud then stay in the mausoleum and anger all the old folks.  Hell, I'm not even that young myself, but these people killed it for me last night.  I'm disgusted about the whole thing.

Archived