• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sheriff/Rest of 125

i was in row E of 125 standing up for the most part. 

I think the only way this thing is gonna get addressed is, someone gets kicked out, hires an attorney, and gets a petition going and clear up the legal wording on when people can stand.

The way I see it is, if some middle school teacher can gets that pat down rule at ray jay overturned, Why can't we get the right to stand and watch the game in the seats we paid for?

Well, the reverse holds true as well... people could sue for the right to watch the game while sitting in the seats they paid for.  Be careful what you wish for, the clarification of the legal wording could be worse not better...

Personally, I think this list is a good start of when you can presume the right to stand without complaints -- stand 100% of the time, and expect people to complain:

What is actually supposed to be "appropriate"?

Big Plays on offense

Plays resulting in first downs

Third Down plays

Third down Conversions

Fourth down Plays

Fourth Down Conversions

Touchdowns

Big defensive plays

Sacks

Fumbles

Big hits

Tackles for loss

Third down plays

third down stops

fourth down attempts

fourth down holds

Interceptions

Interceptions with long returns

Defensive touchdowns

Punt returns for 10+ yards

Punt returns for touchdowns

Long Field Goals

.....are their any plays left?

OH, and the police don't do anything unless a complaint is made... so if you don't give people a reason to complain, the cops won't bother you.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I think the proposal to get Athletics involved is the perfect soluton. The section on the opposite end of the endzone, 121, was a wasteland. Maybe they can waive the donation for those that want to move down there and let it be known that 124, 125 and 126 are "Special".

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I was worried that's what was going on last night... Not all of 126 is like that... Uptop is all standing and we all made introductions last night... Love the south endzone!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

, but last night people were ******** and even throwing stuff at us. 

That's uncalled for and you should have someone thrown out for that.  Unless, of course, you didn't know who did it then I feel bad for you.  That definitely sucks.

• Content Count:  2,277

The whole standing situation sucks!  I am hoping that it's just because it was nasty weather and an uninteresting game (for the casual fans).  I think the Kansas game should be a good indication of how this season will be in the stands.

• Content Count:  883

, but last night people were ******** and even throwing stuff at us. 

That's uncalled for and you should have someone thrown out for that.  Unless, of course, you didn't know who did it then I feel bad for you.  That definitely sucks.

Yeah, I have no idea who it was.  It's gonna be a long season in 107.  To think, I was so looking forward to the first game and it turns out like that.  

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The cops were being straight up dicks.  I watched the whole debacle as soon as the first cop showed up.

lame.

• Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

It's sad that this is happening ... I get as crasy as I want in every section I've ever sat in. Seems these sections are targeted. It's a college football game and each should understand that others enjoy the game a different way.

Don't understand the standing part, unless it's all game long.

I just assumed they were standing all game which is why this is never going to work unless they make some sort of special sections for those that want to do that....

• Content Count:  2,118

the cops were being dicks all night long. if we people want to ***** and moan like little girls, then just stay home. it's college football, your suppose to stand up and cheer on your team. the tpd officer's exact words were "Why are you guys standing? it's 35-0, there is no reason to stand and cheer" I don't care if USF is winning 84-0, I'll continue to stand and cheer.

the cops were being dicks all night long. if we people want to ***** and moan like little girls, then just stay home. it's college football, your suppose to stand up and cheer on your team. the tpd officer's exact words were "Why are you guys standing? it's 35-0, there is no reason to stand and cheer" I don't care if USF is winning 84-0, I'll continue to stand and cheer.

And you may be kicked out... if you're okay with the consequences, then it's no problem...

Although I would suggest you would probably have more fun and not get the cops if, maybe, you could use the seat you paid for.

Archived