• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Heard O'Leary on....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Dan Dil-EO's show today.  Sounded good, actually sounded the most relaxed I've heard in sometime, and I am talking before the Plancher situation.  BTW, I can't stand Dan he's such a tool, the consummate football jock on like the Revenge of The Nerds Movie that thinks football is the only sport around, he doesn't think swimming is a sport or Phelps accomplishments are a big deal, he is a real joke.  But sometimes I'll have him on just to listen.  Dan lobbed some good softball questions at George and I thought he gave some good answers...

But anyway I wanted to let the knights know that O'Leary sounded sharp, and was leery but excited about the young RB's, and QB. 

Should be a good game next week.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

UCF will destroy us.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I heard it this mourning too.  Orlando is the shittiest city for sports talk in the nation.  Dan sileo and the Shot Dr are freaking ass clowns.

Sileo is an idiot, but what else am I going to listen to in the morning?

O'liar sounded pretty good.  I've never heard him speak before. 

Sileo followed the interview up by saying how lucky UCF was to have him, and that if it wasn't for some overzealous ND fan O'liar would be couching ND. 

Yeah, like it was some fans fault O'liar is a dumb ass.

But I'll give credit to O'leary.  He sounded good.

yeah, not that I want to belabor the point, but this wasn't getting a date wrong or anything.  The mistakes on the resume were rather significant.  Once brought to the administration's attention it was impossible to ignore.  It was actually a reporter as I've understood it, not a fan, who was trying to do a background piece on O'Leary, and he started discovering the issue.

It shows you the scrutiny that is ND.  You'd expect at Gtech, or Syracuse someone would have checked this stuff, done some background information/article on George. 

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Sileo is an idiot, but what else am I going to listen to in the morning?

Two words...satellite radio

• Content Count:  711

Speaking Tampa radio...I heard Steve Duemig playing the UCF fight song this afternoon during his show as an intro after a commercial...I was like..."Hey...I know that tune....Yeah!"  He mentioned the fight song and said that UCF would be missing number 24 this season.

On to Silly-O.  I like that he's a fan of football and at least he went to a florida school when talking FL college football...but he's wayyy too biased of a Miami fan.  He does give props to the Bucs, though.  But I wish he'd quit with the Yankee talk and constant updates...he thinks that the majority of fans down here are from NY or something!!  There are some NY people here...but it's our teams first and there's more Floridians in Tampa/Orlando than New Yorkers.  Ugh!  He also said that Miami's 47k at the game last night was weak (for 5 time national champs...I agree)...but then said that real college games gave 75-90k at games.  Although that's exciting...it wasn't until recently that Notre Dame expanded past 50k.  There's a very small handful of teams that get 75-90k a game.  Boston College only holds 40k or so....Rutgers around 50k.  Man...I remember back in the day if the Bucs had 50k...it was a good crowd!!    :D

Speaking Tampa radio...I heard Steve Duemig playing the UCF fight song this afternoon during his show as an intro after a commercial...I was like..."Hey...I know that tune....Yeah!"  He mentioned the fight song and said that UCF would be missing number 24 this season.

On to Silly-O.  I like that he's a fan of football and at least he went to a florida school when talking FL college football...but he's wayyy too biased of a Miami fan.  He does give props to the Bucs, though.  But I wish he'd quit with the Yankee talk and constant updates...he thinks that the majority of fans down here are from NY or something!!  There are some NY people here...but it's our teams first and there's more Floridians in Tampa/Orlando than New Yorkers.  Ugh!  He also said that Miami's 47k at the game last night was weak (for 5 time national champs...I agree)...but then said that real college games gave 75-90k at games.  Although that's exciting...it wasn't until recently that Notre Dame expanded past 50k.  There's a very small handful of teams that get 75-90k a game.  Boston College only holds 40k or so....Rutgers around 50k.  Man...I remember back in the day if the Bucs had 50k...it was a good crowd!!     :D

Notre Dame stadium held 59.5k, and was expanded in 1994 to go to 85k.  I suppose that's recent when referring to ND history, but in terms of the ubber stadiums that have been built or expanded ND is in-line in timing with all the rest.  BTW, ND's is expandable and they could go up to 100k.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

My problem with Sileo is not that he's a Miami fan, it's that he's a total idiot.  He says incredibly stupid things, and he's wrong much of the time.  I can't tell you how many times he's recited the wrong facts about Barry Bonds.  I tried emailing him a few times calling out various facts that he gets wrong, but it doesn't seem to matter so I gave up.  It really ticks me off when he talks about baseball as if it is football.  What a clown.

On to Silly-O.  I like that he's a fan of football and at least he went to a florida school when talking FL college football...but he's wayyy too biased of a Miami fan.  He does give props to the Bucs, though.  But I wish he'd quit with the Yankee talk and constant updates...he thinks that the majority of fans down here are from NY or something!!  There are some NY people here...but it's our teams first and there's more Floridians in Tampa/Orlando than New Yorkers.  Ugh!  He also said that Miami's 47k at the game last night was weak (for 5 time national champs...I agree)...but then said that real college games gave 75-90k at games.  Although that's exciting...it wasn't until recently that Notre Dame expanded past 50k.  There's a very small handful of teams that get 75-90k a game.  Boston College only holds 40k or so....Rutgers around 50k.  Man...I remember back in the day if the Bucs had 50k...it was a good crowd!!     :D

Notre Dame stadium held 59.5k, and was expanded in 1994 to go to 85k.  I suppose that's recent when referring to ND history, but in terms of the ubber stadiums that have been built or expanded ND is in-line in timing with all the rest.  BTW, ND's is expandable and they could go up to 100k.

ND is a has been...nobody cares anymore.  They're NAVY with TV.

My problem with Sileo is not that he's a Miami fan, it's that he's a total idiot.  He says incredibly stupid things, and he's wrong much of the time.  I can't tell you how many times he's recited the wrong facts about Barry Bonds.  I tried emailing him a few times calling out various facts that he gets wrong, but it doesn't seem to matter so I gave up.  It really ticks me off when he talks about baseball as if it is football.  What a clown.

He's swinging by a thin thread.  He's on only because he talks NY and other non-state stuff that gets callers from those areas that make it seem he's an "all-around" show.  I agree....they didn't even like him in Miami...he's a Bucs fan!! 

Archived