• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Marshall Center = WOW

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I just wonder why no two buildings look alike at USF...there is no design continuity at all and that bothers me.

I've been over to the FGCU.  All of their buildings look alike, which I don't much care for.  Its basically a cookie cutter approach.  I think different buildings should have their own flavor.

in the 70s all the buildings looked alike

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wonder why no two buildings look alike at USF...there is no design continuity at all and that bothers me.

I've been over to the FGCU.  All of their buildings look alike, which I don't much care for.  Its basically a cookie cutter approach.  I think different buildings should have their own flavor.

in the 70s all the buildings looked alike

and they all looked like crap...

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

It has been open for about a week... I'm sure they're not decorating.

The Beefs is coming along nicely. It was packed yesterday.

Lots of TVs in the place, nice bar area. Oh, whoever asked, Yuengling will be on tap in about a week (so I was told).

Food was great, service was good. We had some beers and our food took a little long, so the server gave us another round for free.

Free beer is always good. Thumbs up. That place will be happen'n for away games.

YES!

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Seeing that pharmacy sign in the photo made me think back to the good ol' visits to the asian doc, Dr. Lee.

Dr. Lee would say... "You have too much sex without condom. You wear condom everytime. Me tired of treatin you. You have too much sex without condom and visit me too often."

Anyone know if Dr. Lee is still there?

• Content Count:  5,245
  • Days Won:  2

Seeing that pharmacy sign in the photo made me think back to the good ol' visits to the asian doc, Dr. Lee.

Dr. Lee would say... "You have too much sex without condom. You wear condom everytime. Me tired of treatin you. You have too much sex without condom and visit me too often."

Anyone know if Dr. Lee is still there?

errr, too much information there, champ.

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

It's not boarded up -- at least it wasn't when I was there a week ago.  The windows are boarded between the hall leading to Beef's and the old MC because it creates a fire wall between the two buildings.  But the hall is open.

Definitely some doors, not windows, that are boarded up on the right side of the bar. The hall was on the other side.

Archived