• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There is O'Leary....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Never?

Miami, BC and NC State are coming.  Any could be ranked.

I'm not gunna go dig through UCF's future schedules to see when the home games for each team are after going on the road atleast twice are.  I suppose they could be ranked, but that's really only bad news for UCF as they'll pound you like mash potatoes smother you in gravy and eat you up.

You're 2 for 2 in the wrong category.  All 3 are 1-1 deals.

More can be scheduled later, so to say never is setting yourself up for a fall.  I'm sure Pitt thought that I-A newbie South Florida would NEVER beat them and look what happened.  Nuff said.

OK, UCF is getting lucky from the new 12 game schedules and people don't want to pay crumby teams the 1,000,000+ for uneven series.  I concede my point on that.

It doesn't change the fact you'll be serial crushed by USF and BC.  Miami on the other hand is a tricky situation.  It depends how their QB cluster fruck works out.  I don't think either UCF QB will be prepared for USF or BC.  By the time the UM game comes into play UCF should be onto solid ground, unfortunately (for you) Miami should get their situation ironed out by then too.  I just don't see UCF standing a chance in any of these games.

After last year's 52pt throttling I don't think UCF can beat USF.  Their team hasn't changed positively enough on the defensive side of the ball to compete.  The game will be full of deep passes over the UCF DB's like last year and it will get ugly early.  BC on the road will be tough too.  It's just not happening this year.

-------

oooo!  It's my 2,500 mindless drivel!  :o

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Never?

Miami, BC and NC State are coming.  Any could be ranked.

I'm not gunna go dig through UCF's future schedules to see when the home games for each team are after going on the road atleast twice are.  I suppose they could be ranked, but that's really only bad news for UCF as they'll pound you like mash potatoes smother you in gravy and eat you up.

You're 2 for 2 in the wrong category.  All 3 are 1-1 deals.

More can be scheduled later, so to say never is setting yourself up for a fall.  I'm sure Pitt thought that I-A newbie South Florida would NEVER beat them and look what happened.  Nuff said.

OK, UCF is getting lucky from the new 12 game schedules and people don't want to pay crumby teams the 1,000,000+ for uneven series.  I concede my point on that.

It doesn't change the fact you'll be serial crushed by USF and BC.  Miami on the other hand is a tricky situation.  It depends how their QB cluster fruck works out.  I don't think either UCF QB will be prepared for USF or BC.  By the time the UM game comes into play UCF should be onto solid ground, unfortunately (for you) Miami should get their situation ironed out by then too.  I just don't see UCF standing a chance in any of these games.

After last year's 52pt throttling I don't think UCF can beat USF.  Their team hasn't changed positively enough on the defensive side of the ball to compete.  The game will be full of deep passes over the UCF DB's like last year and it will get ugly early.  BC on the road will be tough too.  It's just not happening this year.

-------

oooo!  It's my 2,500 mindless drivel!  :o

Wait Miami is a 2-1 deal for UCF.  At least that's how it shows up in both of your schedules.  NCSt is a 1-1, and BC too, both BC and UCF were in a pinch and UCF took advantage.  Good job by them.

• Content Count:  2,239

UCF/UM was changed to a 1-1

• Content Count:  711

I just thought I'd point out with all the chanting and breast-beating the Kaniggits were doing about their indoor facility during this heinous storm (when their fans weren't busy on the Rivals board rooting for devastation in Tampa), USF lost exactly ZERO practices due to Fay. Hell, it didn't even rain. ;D

Not that I don't bow down and think the knights are the coolest, and awesomest program in the whole state because they have the great indoor facility and all, but some parts of the natural elements should be experienced by a team too.  Going inside to practice isn't always such a great idea.

Well...severe thunderstorms aren't exactly "natural elements" that teams play games in, either.  Rain...sure...not thunder/lightning.  Besides..the indoor facilities are mostly used during poor weather and why they were built.  UCF also has outdoor practice fields that they use most of the time, anyway.  I can understand cancelling practice if a hurricane is coming...but not for an hour long thunderstorm.  When they hear "BOOM"...they don't go run to the video room...they run to another field that's covered.

Archived