• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Gear

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

if you buy the stuff at Target make sure you check it over...was looking at the stuff in Brandon and a number of the onesies were printed on outfits that had "NFL" shields on them. I think the bib covered it but still would deter me from buying the outfit personally.

Got my friend's newborn a really cute bib at BullsOutfitters...it says "Bulls Fans Drool Green and Gold" if I remember correctly. They had a good selection though I didn't think any store had a great selection for children (maybe cause i was looking for a little girl and trying not to spend a crazy amount of money)

Also check Cracker Barrell, can't remember if their gear went as small as you're looking but they had some nice things.

What??? Which Cracker Barrel??

The one on Bruce B?

GO BULLS!!!

the one in Valrico/Brandon...but I think many in the area carry their stuff

aren't you in Japan right now? That's a long way to have to go for some cracker barrel and USF gear  ;)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  308

I have even seen Bulls shirts / hats at Albertsons and Walgreens.

• Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

Sports Fanattic has some cute stuff.

GO BULLS

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I know it has been a while, but thanks to all for the suggestions.  We ended up ordering something online.  We live in Lakeland and we couldn't find anything other than one or two things at Fan Attic in the mall. 

Thanks again, and as soon as I can I will add a pic of the little guy as a proud Bull papa!

• Content Count:  2,478

Sports Fan Attic also has a good selection of baby clothes.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I just ordered the baby beenie and onesie/shorts outfit from Bulls Heaven for my new nephew...now if I could just get his mom and dad to let him come to some games...apparently it is too loud for a 10 week old??? ::)

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Also, check out the "Gear" links at the top of the page.

• Content Count:  1,142

if you buy the stuff at Target make sure you check it over...was looking at the stuff in Brandon and a number of the onesies were printed on outfits that had "NFL" shields on them. I think the bib covered it but still would deter me from buying the outfit personally.

Got my friend's newborn a really cute bib at BullsOutfitters...it says "Bulls Fans Drool Green and Gold" if I remember correctly. They had a good selection though I didn't think any store had a great selection for children (maybe cause i was looking for a little girl and trying not to spend a crazy amount of money)

Also check Cracker Barrell, can't remember if their gear went as small as you're looking but they had some nice things.

The Cracker Barrell in St. Pete and in Largo had adora-BULL plaid dresses for toddler girls.  We got one for Emme.  They've stepped a little more in what they are offering this year.  Target also has 2 pack onsies and other outfits from newborn up to 4T.  Where was that stuff 2 years ago when I needed it?  At least it's available now for everyone.

Also, Target has cute pink jersies in the Girl's section and green ones in the Boys.  They also have adult stuff too, as well as KMart.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

We just got back from Bulls Outfitter on Fowler.  Noticed a lot of baby gear while looking through everything. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

was just at Bulls Outfitter today...they had a good selection of kids stuff and have gotten in a lot more mens and ladies in the last month!

- gotta say I've been really happy the times I've been there. They've really gone above and beyond to help me out with some stuff I was looking for which I greatly appreciate. They also have the best overall selection in my opinion...especially for ladies apparel; though of the stuff needs to be worn by women who are built like the sundolls or our cheerleaders and not us mere mortals :)

and don't forget they're sponsoring the weekly contest on Bulls Pen and offer a 10% discount with your Alumni Association card...12% for lifetime members. I sound like an advertisement but I've really been happy with their help.

AND...when I asked for a white underarmour shirt the girl working there kindly let me know that it's encouraged to Go Green for the game! Bonus for that!

Archived