• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dinner Friday night before the NC State Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

the people coming to visit me don't get in until late on friday night so i don't think we'll make it...but the crabtree mall is right there so there is plenty of restaurants around there (cheesecake factory, pf changs, kanki japanese steakhouse, etc.) for you guys to go to.....if you go a little east on 440 (also known as the inner beltline...it's confusing....inner loop is clockwise, while outer loop is counterclockwise...referring to the side of the road you are traveling on in relation to downtown) you can get off on six forks road and just north is north hills shopping center...there's a bbq place there called the q shack that's pretty good but i'm not sure what time it closes

there's also another bbq place that catered my company picnic today that was pretty good called Barbecue Lodge (4600 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604)....their bbq is vinegar based though..not sure if you guys like that kind of bbq

• Content Count:  7,890

I was thinking we could have a get together at Sammy's Tap and Grill. It is located across the street from the University. If there are others that are interested, just post, and I will make sure that they can accomodate us.

http://www.sammysncsu.com/default.asp

I might be up for this joint.  Be pretty sweet if we could watch the Rays clinch the AL East that night, then watch the Bulls get revenge on NC State the next day!

Sounds like a great idea count us in (2)

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I will most lilkely be joining you all for this one. It looks like a nice place to watch the UCONN vs Louisville game on ESPN Friday night football. Also, we can keep an eye on the Rays game. GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

the people coming to visit me don't get in until late on friday night so i don't think we'll make it...but the crabtree mall is right there so there is plenty of restaurants around there (cheesecake factory, pf changs, kanki japanese steakhouse, etc.) for you guys to go to.....if you go a little east on 440 (also known as the inner beltline...it's confusing....inner loop is clockwise, while outer loop is counterclockwise...referring to the side of the road you are traveling on in relation to downtown) you can get off on six forks road and just north is north hills shopping center...there's a bbq place there called the q shack that's pretty good but i'm not sure what time it closes

there's also another bbq place that catered my company picnic today that was pretty good called Barbecue Lodge (4600 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604)....their bbq is vinegar based though..not sure if you guys like that kind of bbq

Good Lord, some NC style BBQ is really making me wish that I was making this trip. My mom is from Raleigh, so this is something that I grew up with, but getting it right there in Raleigh can't be beat. Extremely good stuff if you've never had it.

• Content Count:  879

I was thinking we could have a get together at Sammy's Tap and Grill. It is located across the street from the University. If there are others that are interested, just post, and I will make sure that they can accomodate us.

http://www.sammysncsu.com/default.asp

I might be up for this joint.  Be pretty sweet if we could watch the Rays clinch the AL East that night, then watch the Bulls get revenge on NC State the next day!

Sounds like a great idea count us in (2)

Count us in for three.  I'd like to watch the Rays and/or Louisville games.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

So far, I see 13 (my 4+4+3+2), with T-Man pending to see if there is a non-smoking section. I will call tomorrow to make sure that they can accomodate us. Hopefully we can get a group of 20 or so together.

• Content Count:  7,890

So far, I see 13 (my 4+4+3+2), with T-Man pending to see if there is a non-smoking section. I will call tomorrow to make sure that they can accomodate us. Hopefully we can get a group of 20 or so together.

Just FYI T-Man is not coming to the game anymore.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Just FYI T-Man is not coming to the game anymore.

Guys remember to include the glover's (2) as they will want to go to dinner with you guys... Sorry I can't make it.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Hello All

If amie_abull and I get into RDU before 9pm we will be happy to meet for dinner and drinks. Not sure when we will get there. Will post when we know, more then likely Friday afternoon.

Cheers

swatpamike

I've got your tix, so if you wanna hook up on Friday - rather than Saturday - that'd be fine with us.

Archived