• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dinner Friday night before the NC State Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  233
  • Days Won:  0

Hello All

Just throwing this out to see if anyone is interested in getting together for dinner Friday night before the game.

Cheers

swatpamike

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

That sounds good...  My party of 4 will be for it...  We arrive in am, and will be staying at embassy crabtree (I believe this is hotel near team hotel) I believe the area has many restaurants..  We will be getting a car upon our arrival so we can travel to the ramada people or stay near hotel...  I guess we need to find rstaurant with some local flair?  Thanks for starting this thread!  Tim

• Content Count:  5,903

What kind of food does NC have? More BBQ? I am ready for some more Jim 'n' Nicks!

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  2,569

Anything else on this?  I figure we're probably not going to be having anything along the lines of the big USF get-togethers from Birmingham, Auburn, or El Paso, but it would be kinda cool to at least find a bar for the USF faithful to congregate and take over Friday night!

• Content Count:  1,378

We are also staying at the Embassy Suites in Crabtree.  We arrive at the hotel around 430 or 5.  We are likely going to eat at Sullivan's Steakhouse or an italian restaurant that is across the street by the mall, called Travola Rossa.  Have heard good things about both, but are leaning towards Sullivans.

I'm thinking find a sports bar that has MLB package and watch the Rays game.  It will be the 3rd to last game of the season, and could have huge playoff implications.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I was thinking we could have a get together at Sammy's Tap and Grill. It is located across the street from the University. If there are others that are interested, just post, and I will make sure that they can accomodate us.

http://www.sammysncsu.com/default.asp

• Content Count:  233
  • Days Won:  0

Hello All

If amie_abull and I get into RDU before 9pm we will be happy to meet for dinner and drinks. Not sure when we will get there. Will post when we know, more then likely Friday afternoon.

Cheers

swatpamike

I was thinking we could have a get together at Sammy's Tap and Grill. It is located across the street from the University. If there are others that are interested, just post, and I will make sure that they can accomodate us.

http://www.sammysncsu.com/default.asp

I might be up for this joint.  Be pretty sweet if we could watch the Rays clinch the AL East that night, then watch the Bulls get revenge on NC State the next day!

Archived