• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Live from Fan Fest

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

My daughter had a good time, she's tougher than the Mrs.  8) Was great seeing those that I did.

I just did the WR/TE line for my ball ... gonna get Grothe later.

BullsBall08.jpg?t=1218409202

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Selvie looked like a beast. And Ford

I asked him how many sacks he is gonna get this season. He replied "I don't know but I'm Hungry". Beford looks like a beast as well. I hadn't met Ford or Taylor until today, both were very polite. When i got my autograph from Carlton Mitchell, he was wearing his Sun Bowl ring. I commented on it, said he want's to get 2-3 more rings :)

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Talked to Mike Ford for a minute. Asked him if we could expect 1500 yards from him this year, his exact words were "Oh yeah!" with a huge grin on his face. Can't wait to see him this season now that he's had a whole year to get in better football shape. And Danny Verpaele is stoked to get back out on the field.

... When i got my autograph from Carlton Mitchell, he was wearing his Sun Bowl ring. I commented on it, said he want's to get 2-3 more rings :)

I loved his watch ... clock  :o

Excited about Mitchell ... he's got "It!"

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  189
  • Days Won:  0

Got there about an hour or so early, line was nonexistent. They way they did it though was pretty retarded. TSA never ceases to amaze me. Opening the gates at 2:30 for people getting season tickets caused confusion. Too many people walking up and not knowing anything, and just walking in, then the ones who had been standing there thought they were getting screwed so ended up walking in any how. We ended up staying where we were and told the guy they were running a pretty ****** operation and he ended up just letting us in in the other gate at 3.

We got to the front of the Selvie line and it was pretty ****** up how they did it. A few of the guys came out and since alot of people didnt know them, and Selvie having to do media obligations(who the hell decided that?) they just sat there for the first 20 minutes looking at their phones. When the rest of the dline sat down, I ended up just going down the line and Selvie walked up when I got to the end. Sucks he signed on one of the seams but still good to meet him.

Overall the day was good, not as hot as I thought it'd be. Line for Grothe was far to long, especially when Ford, Ben, and Taylor just ended up just walking around infront of the line and signing. Saw alot of guys ending up doing that, made it more enjoyable. Also got to go look at my new seats which was awesome. Got me and my buddy really amped up for Aug. 30th.  

• Content Count:  5,591

My daughter had a good time, she's tougher than the Mrs.  8) Was great seeing those that I did.

Go BULLS !!!

I saw you and your daughter in DL line, almost said something but wasnt positive it was you.  Also say USFbulls0208 from a distance getting a pic with erskin.

Overall fun time, gotta cell phone picture with selvie, thats my only picture.  Stayed for a while, till about 6:15 for grothe's auto, but all the players were polite, outgoing.

But man at the beginning we got there about 10 minutes early, and in 5 minutes, you couldn't see the end of the line.,

20 more days.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Go BULLS !!!

img2242sg3.jpg

img2242sg3.adcba6dc91.jpg

I saw you and your daughter in DL line, almost said something but wasnt positive it was you.  ...

... you couldn't see the end of the line.,

Didn't the "E.T." on the back of my jersey enough?  ;)

FanFest08.jpg?t=1218410193

• Content Count:  5,591

I saw you and your daughter in DL line, almost said something but wasnt positive it was you.  ...

... you couldn't see the end of the line.,

Didn't the "E.T." on the back of my jersey enough?  ;)

FanFest08.jpg?t=1218410193

lol we were infront of you, i noticed it as we walked away when they said selvie wouldn't be there for a bit.

Archived