• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Live from Fan Fest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

haha my fav pic of the event. Looks like Bogan and Pat Richardson were having a good time!

IMG_2380.JPG

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Question:  Why do they make us go into the stadium, then up the escalator and then back down the steps to the field.  How about opening one of the tunnels and file us in faster.  Took me 15 minutes to get down onto the stadium field.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Question:  Why do they make us go into the stadium, then up the escalator and then back down the steps to the field.  How about opening one of the tunnels and file us in faster.  Took me 15 minutes to get down onto the stadium field.

maybe next year-- alot of the items we talked about to them seemed to be put in place this year00 like the tents lined up so it was in the shade most of the day-- which made it much cooler.

I agree-- the number of staff required to move folks through gate B via the tunnel would be possibly less than taking them up through the concourse. throw some of those metal barriers along the way and have a few people posted in the smallish openings to keep folks from screwing around underneath the stands

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

haha my fav pic of the event. Looks like Bogan and Pat Richardson were having a good time!

IMG_2380.JPG

i saw those girls getting their legs signed... they looked mighty young

o753dx.jpg

Archived