• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

THE VOTING ENDS AT 3:30PM!!!!!!!!STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I am a bit skeptical of this tool that neo created. I don't know why, but it seems like the more people that are using it, the bigger deficit we find ourselves in. I think it is probably over at this point, but maybe stop them and see what it does.

I know someone checked it out and it looked good, but it could have been manipulated before you got it maybe? I don't know, I'm not very techie with stuff like that, just seems odd to me.

I suspect we've simply been out-macroed by FSU, with maybe some help from the Gnats.

Reality:  We're am upstart school that got into the final eight in what is basically a popularity contest.  Nothing wrong with that.

• Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

I am a bit skeptical of this tool that neo created. I don't know why, but it seems like the more people that are using it, the bigger deficit we find ourselves in. I think it is probably over at this point, but maybe stop them and see what it does.

I know someone checked it out and it looked good, but it could have been manipulated before you got it maybe? I don't know, I'm not very techie with stuff like that, just seems odd to me.

I looked at the code in the actual assembly that was posted. He did not send me source code. All the app does is set the correct radio option and moves the mouse to the submit button and sends a click event. I may have missed something but I doubt it.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I looked at the code in the actual assembly that was posted. He did not send me source code. All the app does is set the correct radio option and moves the mouse to the submit button and sends a click event. I may have missed something but I doubt it.

10-4, just seems odd that the more people panic and start using it, the more ground we lose. No offense to anyone. Like I said, not too techie, just my perspective.

• Content Count:  2,461

We'll just have to get them chicken sh1ts to schedule us.

• Content Count:  201

10-4, just seems odd that the more people panic and start using it, the more ground we lose. No offense to anyone. Like I said, not too techie, just my perspective.

I hear ya but I think they just had a better macro. I didn't even use the neobulls app because it was kind of slow. Firefox combined with iMacro and adBlockPlus was lightning fast.

Oh well...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

OMG--- those bastards STILL do not have an official USF helmet-- that thing LOOKS TERRIBLE.

It might just be one of those Schutte helmets-- the ones where the sticker is the wrong size and color-- but it looks freaking pathetic--- like pee wee football headgear

screw ESPN and theior stupid ass helmet clash

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I hear ya but I think they just had a better macro. I didn't even use the neobulls app because it was kind of slow. Firefox combined with iMacro and adBlockPlus was lightning fast.

Oh well...

Thanks for sharing...  ???

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

OMG--- those bastards STILL do not have an official USF helmet-- that thing LOOKS TERRIBLE.

It might just be one of those Schutte helmets-- the ones where the sticker is the wrong size and color-- but it looks freaking pathetic--- like pee wee football headgear

screw ESPN and theior stupid ass helmet clash

our pee wee gear in los angeles is the real deal logo

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

I think they have the whole Seminole Indian tribe helping them!  :poll

indians dont have computers

they are voting by smoke signals

Archived