• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF GLB TEAM HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruger7mmmag

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Once we bring the DEs and LB over, our biggest need is a big time Randy Moss receiver. We need to spread the offense and open it up more for the running game

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

We should be able to trade for Apis Bull within the next few days. That 3.1 mil is the amount we would pay over a full season. We should be fine. We need to bring in the apis bull, selvies first. We should have no problem bringing in the guard and RB.

Ruger and I were talking and we may move our current backup RB who has a 61 speed to WR. He is already becoming a bad ass elusive back.

I am stoked about next season. In the AA league, we should be at least a 500 club, probably better than that.

Mike, when I saw SPEED RUSHER, I thought it was a RB, turns out its another stud DE.  If we bring in all 3 DEs with the one human we've got, we know have a pretty awesome TWO DEEP at DE.

That means Hooper stays as a RB unless we find a stud somewhere.  someone correct me if I missed something and there's a stud RB on here we're missing.

I know one thing, we're building a wrecking ball of a team here...but yeah, we definitely need a big play WR to stretch the field...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,342
  • Days Won:  10

Ok, just turned down a very nice offer to keep me on the team.  Ready to move over.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=323622

We're really excited about having ya!  Can't wait until the season ends so we can sign you!  If we're winning games right now without the guys we mentioned above, I can't wait to see what we'll do adding all you guys to fill us out.  We've got a pretty solid team and with us all being Bulls Fans and friends allowing us to keep together and see the bigger picture (less on salaries until we get financially ahead); it's only a matter of time before we kick ass.

Too bad you weren't on our team already, we're trying to find a way to "boost" delbert before the Kansas game.  We've got multiple players willing to donate Flex Points to upgrade his confidence and vision!  lol 

We'll make sure Hooper starts working on his special attributes for elusive RB. He is already developing into a stud.

That's sweet with all the DEs now. We are pretty much loaded there.

Ruger, I am trying to find out about the salary issue b/c if we are getting relegated we are going to need Apis Bull now b/c of cap issues. I am awaiting to hear.

We'll make sure Hooper starts working on his special attributes for elusive RB. He is already developing into a stud.

That's sweet with all the DEs now. We are pretty much loaded there.

Ruger, I am trying to find out about the salary issue b/c if we are getting relegated we are going to need Apis Bull now b/c of cap issues. I am awaiting to hear.

Cap issue?  Shoot, the other guys are also highly leveled...are we going to have a problem there?

Tthere is cap for lower level leagues as far as signing guys.  I know A league is Level 13. If they level up higher than 13 while on your team that is ok. I am not sure what the cap is for AA league.

I just accepted the offer for Apis Bull

The way salary works. Last night was the last payout for salaries. Salaries start again the first night before the regular season which is the rollover from Day 0 to Day 1

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I just accepted the offer for Apis Bull

The way salary works. Last night was the last payout for salaries. Salaries start again the first night before the regular season which is the rollover from Day 0 to Day 1

Just got the alert that I had been traded.  I hope you didn't have to give up too much for me.

No, it was a fair deal especially for a guy your level. Better than the one Ruger made for his own guy. Ruger cost us 500K. Obviously nobody taught him how to negotiate.

Apis can you open up your attributes to the team?

Archived