• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF GLB TEAM HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruger7mmmag

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

You got that right! Even tried trading him for other players with expiring contracts. No dice.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

My son's level 14 TE has just been released.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=372765

Today has been a GOOD day guys!  I sent your son the offer so we can get him on board.  Get him to accept ASAP so he can get in the lineup as soon as possible.  That helped us solidify the TE position with true TEs leaving our STUD FBs to PUNISH folks ahead of our RBs.

Also, I struck a deal to land my LB (level 19) who is one day of training away from a level 20.  He's a beast that will eat up tackles.  He was top 5 in the conference he played in last season in tackles and will help cover up the void we have with our CPU LBs and low level human LBs.

Man, this team is going from awful, to actually pretty darn exciting.  If we weren't in AAA, we'd seriously win some games.  At least we're now going to be pretty respectable.

He'll accept this afternoon.  So he should be ready for the game tonight.

He's signed.

Astrobull, I think I worked out a deal to bring your guard over here. May take a few days before everything is finalized

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Great job Mike if you can pull that off.  That's a huge addition to our OL.  With the beast Alli has at LG (was a backup and was putting up more pancakes than the higher level starters on her last team); if we can get him over at RG, then we'll be in great shape with Schott backing them up at level 10.  We'll be able to drop one of the CPU Gs and then have him as primary backup getting him quite a few snaps with the CPU filling in when either of the two humans are below their sub level.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Alright guys, we've spent about as much money as we can afford at this point in trades.  Anyone else who wants to come, will have to come to us after their contract is up.  We may even have to hold pat on additional signings to get our chemistry where we want it.

We'll evaluate each new player now on a case by case basis and after only lengthy consideration as to the good of the team.  If you have players on other teams, keep their contracts short so we can pick you up at the end of the season, if you visit our roster, you'll see we will have spots to fill with CPUs in places.  So if you create a player, that will help you know where there might be a need.

Keep in mind, we're expecting to sign my LB (19), Apis' G (18) shortly dropping one CPU from each position and then Selvie is expected to come on after this season at DE (16).

That'll give you the best picture assuming everyone stays which I hope they will.

Can't help my negotiating skills are pretty good

Archived