• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF GLB TEAM HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruger7mmmag

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Astrobull, I am working on trying to acquire your guard right now

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruger, what is up with Carlton Mitchell the WR you made an offer to and the CB as well. Have you heard from them? We could really use their help.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

My son's level 14 TE has just been released.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=372765

Today has been a GOOD day guys!  I sent your son the offer so we can get him on board.  Get him to accept ASAP so he can get in the lineup as soon as possible.  That helped us solidify the TE position with true TEs leaving our STUD FBs to PUNISH folks ahead of our RBs.

Also, I struck a deal to land my LB (level 19) who is one day of training away from a level 20.  He's a beast that will eat up tackles.  He was top 5 in the conference he played in last season in tackles and will help cover up the void we have with our CPU LBs and low level human LBs.

Man, this team is going from awful, to actually pretty darn exciting.  If we weren't in AAA, we'd seriously win some games.  At least we're now going to be pretty respectable.

He'll accept this afternoon.  So he should be ready for the game tonight.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Ruger, what is up with Carlton Mitchell the WR you made an offer to and the CB as well. Have you heard from them? We could really use their help.

The guy wanted to play, but he hasn't logged in for awhile, so we better not count on him.  See my posts on the site.

USF NATION

WE NEED WRs!!!!!!!!!!  We need to go out and recruit a BURNER.  I'm talking someone like 40-50 speed who can stretch a defense so then we can GUT the opposition with our running game which may be decent.  Our FBs are beasts.

If you know other USF fans with WRs, let us know.  We can't sign many ranked below level 10 or they're useless as a level 20 CPU is better in that situation and we need to leave slots open in case we secure some high ranking USF WRs down the road when their contracts expire. 

Luckily, human players progress faster than CPUs, so eventually, if we don't sign anyone, they'll overtake the CPU player.  How long that will take I'm not sure, but with boosting and what not, it should be attainable within a few seasons.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Is anyone friends with the guys who run this site?  IF so, ask if they want to design a team website for us!  Like we said, the majority of our players will be Bullspen members and any help in making us look official would be cool as crap even to the logos.

They may not want to play GLB, but they may have fun doing us up a simple site.  Nothing major.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Question Ruger, Why isn't Brady Manning the starter at QB?  Dudes a level 20 and the level 10 dude is starting. 

Also i went ahead and boosted to 18. 

The Level 20 QBs contract is expiring and is leaving for another team. Tried to resign him, but is not interested. Tried trading him, but nobody wants him b/c of his contract. Cannot release him at this moment b/c we will take a hit in team chemistry. He will be off the team in 5 days or so

ahhh ok just had me a bit puzzled for a minute. 

I probably tried to trade him at least 10 or 15 times

I probably tried to trade him at least 10 or 15 times

So basically it's like we have our own Brett Farve lol

Archived