• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF GLB TEAM HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruger7mmmag

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

I made a QB, but he's only level four.  After I get him up to about 20, or if we have one go inactive, I'll get him to the team.

Yeah, bc right now, there's just no snaps as you can see with the two we have who are almost twins.

As for anyone else who wants to come on board, we have a cap level in this new league of 21, so if you are over 21 we can't sign you so DONT BOOST if you want to come on board as we have to sign you before you hit level 22 from what I understand.

We got lucky and got Karakis (Apis Bull) in ONE DAy before we changed leagues!  So we got lucky there!

So if you are a DT or DE or WR, let us know ASAP.  If you can't get released for this season, but your contract is up next season, DON'T BOOST if you can help it to keep you as low a level as possible if you are around 19-20 now.  They'll raise the cap after the season, but by how much I don't know...

We're really close to having something HUGE, so if you can help us out with the positions above, get with us ASAP as we have a small window to sign guys without killing chemistry!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I made a QB, but he's only level four.  After I get him up to about 20, or if we have one go inactive, I'll get him to the team.

Yeah, bc right now, there's just no snaps as you can see with the two we have who are almost twins.

I'm aware.  His name is BJ Daniels so that should go well for the future.

It's just too bad I can't change the names of my OT and DT, Trux and SkullCrusher.  Nice names, butI didn't foresee the USF team coming together when I made them.

Good job Bull, bc if they implement injuries like they're talking about, then we'd need to sign someone if one of our guys went down.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

So if you are a DT or DE or WR, let us know ASAP.  If you can't get released for this season, but your contract is up next season, DON'T BOOST if you can help it to keep you as low a level as possible if you are around 19-20 now.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=652454

His contract is up on the 19th day, I can probably get him released.  Just let me know if you're intersted.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,342
  • Days Won:  10

I'm ready.  Come a'calling.

So if you are a DT or DE or WR, let us know ASAP.  If you can't get released for this season, but your contract is up next season, DON'T BOOST if you can help it to keep you as low a level as possible if you are around 19-20 now.

His contract is up on the 19th day, I can probably get him released.  Just let me know if you're intersted.

Get him released and I'll sign him...

Offer sent...Can't wait to see you on board, we need ya!

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Get him released and I'll sign him...

I've asked.  I'll let you know if I get it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,342
  • Days Won:  10

Offer sent...Can't wait to see you on board, we need ya!

Done and accepted!  This is going to be great!

Sweet!  Welcome to the team!!!  DE just got a hell of a lot better...now to find two more...

Archived