• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt wants Gators to come to Tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,289
  • Days Won:  10

Agreed with Sanjay, they won't come because of Capitalistic greed nothing else.  I don't blame them.  We want them to come they don't care so the bottom line, they won't come.  The Gator AD says he can not find a way to make it work.  In code: That means, financially it is a no go.  Have a nice day.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

That Gator Fan is cute when he is angry.

• Content Count:  51
  • Days Won:  0

Miami is the only "Big Three" school that has any balls. UF and wont come play us in our house (bc they know we would tear them apart at the RayJay) and FSU is too scared to play us. Props to UM. If the Gayturds had any nuts they would make it a fair 2 games...one in their house, one in ours.

____

LMAO....HAHA.  Um, ma'am.  The SEC is far and above the best conference.  Our schedule is ALWAYS in the top 5-10.  Hearing some white trash Tampa reject claim that "they are scared" to play us is laughable.  We equate it to a FAU or FIU fan who says the same thing.  Yes, I went to Florida, and graduated, with honors.  Yes, many Gator fans did graduate from there.  usf fans?  Not many were loud and proud until they sniffed the top 5 - which lasted one week.  

"Redneck Gainesville"?  lol.  Do we really want to bring in what school is better for a degree pal?

We don't need to make it a 1-1 series - you are not that good nor do we need the cash kid.  Moreover, until you do beat us go back and worry about the junk teams you play in your conference.  

I have been a season ticket holder for 3 years. And a yearly follower for 5 years. A degree is just a piece of paper. Its after you get that degree from an accredited university is what measures how much worth it has. I have personally run into a handful of moron gator graduates who have done absolutely nothing with their wonderfully crafted UF plaque. So it's not all green grasses and blue skies just because you graduate from UF.

There is still a gap between USF and UF. But I can assure you that gap is going to get smaller and smaller with each year of success that we carry. We've had our setbacks, i.e. 3 loses in a row and the Sun Bowl. Our kids were not completely ready for the spotlight with as much as they we're getting. For a few weeks on ESPN College Gameday, the mentioning of Gator nation was abismal to Bull country. We had the nation on their feet. And that was just our coming out party. We will wait our turn. And you can turn the other cheek. But I can assure you that CUM is going to coach those kids ready to play against CJL Bulls. CUM has the utmost respect for what CJL has done with our program and were we are going.

I can tell that you are obviously a lonely insecure ***** looking for a confrontation on site that is hosted for USF fans and alumni and you want to talk ****? Save your time and effort sitting there and talking crap about a program that is on the rise. If you are a true gator fan you should welcome the challenge and not getting all defensive over it. So go scurry back into your little gator hole where you belong until oh let's say 2010 in Sept and then we shall see who has the right to talk **** to whom.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The funniest thing is that the Gator fan is really talking to himself.

Of course Leavitt would like UF to come to Tampa and play. Equally, Leavitt has said he doesn't hold out any hope that will happen any time soon.

So, what's there really to argue about?

It would be nice for UF to come here, but the plain reality is that we don't need them to do that.

Having Miami come here for three games over the next five years, is a much bigger deal than having one UF game in Tampa somewhere down the line.

Beating Miami a couple of times over the next few years will secure our place among the traditional Florida powers.

We are already beating out just about all the SEC powers, other than UF, for MANY Florida recruits. So, in effect we are swiftly becoming on par in talent with the better SEC teams and have even more quality Florida players. That reminds me of how Miami was when they were a member of the Big East. It's only a matter of time, before USF gets to a BCS bowl game. It could very well happen this year.

• Content Count:  14

I have been a season ticket holder for 3 years. And a yearly follower for 5 years. A degree is just a piece of paper. Its after you get that degree from an accredited university is what measures how much worth it has. I have personally run into a handful of moron gator graduates who have done absolutely nothing with their wonderfully crafted UF plaque. So it's not all green grasses and blue skies just because you graduate from UF.

There are idiots from every college.  I brought it up because you question how many Gator fans actually went there.  If it's just a piece of paper then what do you care anyway?

There is still a gap between USF and UF. But I can assure you that gap is going to get smaller and smaller with each year of success that we carry. We've had our setbacks, i.e. 3 loses in a row and the Sun Bowl. Our kids were not completely ready for the spotlight with as much as they we're getting.

you mean "were getting" not "we're"

For a few weeks on ESPN College Gameday, the mentioning of Gator nation was abismal to Bull country.

That would be "abysmal".

We had the nation on their feet. And that was just our coming out party. We will wait our turn. And you can turn the other cheek. But I can assure you that CUM is going to coach those kids ready to play against CJL Bulls. CUM has the utmost respect for what CJL has done with our program and were we are going.

I have to say Leavitt has done an amazing job.  However, when he shoots his mouth off and starts calling out every team he can he looks like a joke.  Keep winning, knock off some top 10 opponents, and you'll be just fine.

I can tell that you are obviously a lonely insecure ***** looking for a confrontation on site that is hosted for USF fans and alumni and you want to talk ****?

Actually, I am able to work from home and make more than enough money.  Great wife, house, cars, etc.  I look for a smart thread and maybe some friendly fire debates, retorts, etc.  If I bring too much ammo, just let me know.  I like to bring up solid facts; wins over quality opponents, titles, schedule strength, etc. to make points, not "oh man, like those gayturds are like, so totally scared brah".

Save your time and effort sitting there and talking crap about a program that is on the rise. If you are a true gator fan you should welcome the challenge and not getting all defensive over it.

Not "get" defensive.  Who is defensive?  I thought we were just starting to talk on the same level?

So go scurry back into your little gator hole where you belong until oh let's say 2010 in Sept and then we shall see who has the right to talk **** to whom.

Yeah.  Then guess what?  You'll be nowhere to be found kid; And we'll be, well, plastered all over ESPN as usual.

• Content Count:  14

Yet you acknowledge my being here.  At least pretend like you know what you are speaking of. 

What happened to the bulls fans who casually forget about FSU not being in our conference?  Schedule strength?  etc. 

There are idiots from every college.  I brought it up because you question how many Gator fans actually went there.  If it's just a piece of paper then what do you care anyway?

There is still a gap between USF and UF. But I can assure you that gap is going to get smaller and smaller with each year of success that we carry. We've had our setbacks, i.e. 3 loses in a row and the Sun Bowl. Our kids were not completely ready for the spotlight with as much as they we're getting.

you mean "were getting" not "we're"

For a few weeks on ESPN College Gameday, the mentioning of Gator nation was abismal to Bull country.

That would be "abysmal".

We had the nation on their feet. And that was just our coming out party. We will wait our turn. And you can turn the other cheek. But I can assure you that CUM is going to coach those kids ready to play against CJL Bulls. CUM has the utmost respect for what CJL has done with our program and were we are going.

I have to say Leavitt has done an amazing job.  However, when he shoots his mouth off and starts calling out every team he can he looks like a joke.  Keep winning, knock off some top 10 opponents, and you'll be just fine.

I can tell that you are obviously a lonely insecure ***** looking for a confrontation on site that is hosted for USF fans and alumni and you want to talk ****?

Actually, I am able to work from home and make more than enough money.  Great wife, house, cars, etc.  I look for a smart thread and maybe some friendly fire debates, retorts, etc.  If I bring too much ammo, just let me know.  I like to bring up solid facts; wins over quality opponents, titles, schedule strength, etc. to make points, not "oh man, like those gayturds are like, so totally scared brah".

Save your time and effort sitting there and talking crap about a program that is on the rise. If you are a true gator fan you should welcome the challenge and not getting all defensive over it.

Not "get" defensive.  Who is defensive?  I thought we were just starting to talk on the same level?

So go scurry back into your little gator hole where you belong until oh let's say 2010 in Sept and then we shall see who has the right to talk **** to whom.

Yeah.  Then guess what?  You'll be nowhere to be found kid; And we'll be, well, plastered all over ESPN as usual.

LMAO, well I can tell that your business at home is just reaping in the benefits, huh? Wow! Quit trying to put up some front. You are an unemployed, UF drop out, in a studio apartment.  :D. Go get a life.

Were do this USF bashers come from? You would have to just be sitting there doing absolutly nothing all day google search crap till your blue in the face just for something to do. Unbelievable. I am just ready for football season to start. Bring it on.

• Content Count:  760

Yet you acknowledge my being here.  At least pretend like you know what you are speaking of. 

What happened to the bulls fans who casually forget about FSU not being in our conference?  Schedule strength?  etc. 

We know FSU is not in your conference. Its the only OOC away game you will ever play for the next 20+ yrs I'm sure.

Yes, your strength of schedule is amazing, top tier, a force to be reckoned with. But my argument is, i still think you need to play quality OOC opponents to get a better feel for whether or not a team should go to the NC game.

I dont blame UF for what they are doing; we may not deserve a home game yet. But if you can't acknowledge that we are steadily closing the gap, you are a moron. It took UF 100 yrs to win 2 NCs, I suspect we will have atleast that many before our century mark is up.

O and stop being a grammar natzi, its the internet for crying out loud, not a thesis paper.

We know FSU is not in your conference. Its the only OOC away game you will ever play for the next 20+ yrs I'm sure.

Yes, your strength of schedule is amazing, top tier, a force to be reckoned with. But my argument is, i still think you need to play quality OOC opponents to get a better feel for whether or not a team should go to the NC game.

I dont blame UF for what they are doing; we may not deserve a home game yet. But if you can't acknowledge that we are steadily closing the gap, you are a moron. It took UF 100 yrs to win 2 NCs, I suspect we will have atleast that many before our century mark is up.

O and stop being a grammar natzi, its the internet for crying out loud, not a thesis paper.

Thank you.

Archived