• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt wants Gators to come to Tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Days Won:  0

UCF also talked smack about how they would waltz into Tampa and do the same thing to us.

2005 - USF 31 UCF 14

2007 - USF 64 UCF 12

WELL, THAT'S THE ONLY THING WE HAVE IN COMMON PAL.

For a fan of a school which lost to Auburn last year at home while we beat them in their house, you sure have a lot to say. - JESUS.  NOW IT'S THE "WELL, WE BEAT THIS TEAM WHO BEAT THAT TEAM WHO BEAT YOUR TEAM..SO".  YES, WE HAVE A LOT TO SAY.  IF YOU CAN READ, I AM SURE YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT IT.

Your coach probably knows USF a lot better than yourself.

FALCON QUEST: The morning after USF's 2002 upset of Bowling Green, Falcons coach Urban Meyer called Jim Leavitt wondering how the Bulls held his club to season lows in points (7) and yards (226). "He wanted to know how we stopped his offense," Leavitt said. "I told him, 'You know I'm not going to tell you.' " - ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE GATORS OR BOWLING GREEN? 

How can you compare Rutgers and Louisvile to USF when they have been playing football for a hundred years? - BECAUSE THEY WERE GARBAGE FOREVER AND THEN CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND WENT RIGHT BACK THERE.

USF is just starting to build enough depth needed to be consistent.

Our best years are ALL ahead. - YEAH, US TOO.

IF UF ever plays USF in Tampa it will be a pick-em game. LOL.  RIIIIIIIGHT..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

including all 12,500 students as USF fans is just as dumb.  quite a few of the students will show up in the UF crap.  just take a look around campus

If you want to give us an accurate percentage then I will be happy to use it.  Still won't be 2:1.

• Content Count:  51

including all 12,500 students as USF fans is just as dumb.  quite a few of the students will show up in the UF crap.  just take a look around campus

That is if students have enough balls to go into the student section rooting for the other team. I have seen many instances when I was sitting in the student section during last season's surge and every single student booed the **** out of those people tell they scurried on back to were they came from. There will be a lot of hell to pay if someone wants make waves like that. I am sure they would make pretty darn miserable for them. Unless it's upper bowl and then who cares at that point.

Miami is the only "Big Three" school that has any balls. UF and wont come play us in our house (bc they know we would tear them apart at the RayJay) and FSU is too scared to play us. Props to UM. If the Gayturds had any nuts they would make it a fair 2 games...one in their house, one in ours.

____

LMAO....HAHA.  Um, ma'am.  The SEC is far and above the best conference.  Our schedule is ALWAYS in the top 5-10.  Hearing some white trash Tampa reject claim that "they are scared" to play us is laughable.  We equate it to a FAU or FIU fan who says the same thing.  Yes, I went to Florida, and graduated, with honors.  Yes, many Gator fans did graduate from there.  usf fans?  Not many were loud and proud until they sniffed the top 5 - which lasted one week.  

"Redneck Gainesville"?  lol.  Do we really want to bring in what school is better for a degree pal?

We don't need to make it a 1-1 series - you are not that good nor do we need the cash kid.  Moreover, until you do beat us go back and worry about the junk teams you play in your conference.  

Miami is the only "Big Three" school that has any balls. UF and wont come play us in our house (bc they know we would tear them apart at the RayJay) and FSU is too scared to play us. Props to UM. If the Gayturds had any nuts they would make it a fair 2 games...one in their house, one in ours.

____

LMAO....HAHA.  Um, ma'am.  The SEC is far and above the best conference.  Our schedule is ALWAYS in the top 5-10.  Hearing some white trash Tampa reject claim that "they are scared" to play us is laughable.  We equate it to a FAU or FIU fan who says the same thing.  Yes, I went to Florida, and graduated, with honors.  Yes, many Gator fans did graduate from there.  usf fans?  Not many were loud and proud until they sniffed the top 5 - which lasted one week.  

"Redneck Gainesville"?  lol.  Do we really want to bring in what school is better for a degree pal?

We don't need to make it a 1-1 series - you are not that good nor do we need the cash kid.  Moreover, until you do beat us go back and worry about the junk teams you play in your conference.  

Hey Mr. UF Honor's Grad, could you learn to use the quote button?  It makes it easier to read your posts.

I remember USF doing something last year that UF couldn't do even with homefield advantage..

GREAT WIN!  WE GET ABOUT 3-4 GREAT WINS EVERY YEAR.  DO WE LIST EVERY TENNESSEE, FSU, LSU, AUBURN, OHIO STATE, PENN STATE, BAMA, GEORGIA, ETC. WIN WE GET EVERY YEAR?  CONGRATS ON THE VICTORY.  LEARN HOW TO DO IT PLAYING 5-6 TEAMS OF THAT CALIBER EVERY YEAR, THEN GET BACK TO US.

UF won't play us in Tampa because they don't have too...and I don't blame them...We shall rap3 them at the swamp in 2010.

EXACTLY, WE DON'T HAVE TO.  YOU NEED US PAL, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?  WE CAN HEAR YOU WITHOUT THE YELLING! 

Hey Mr. UF Honor's Grad, could you learn to use the quote button?  It makes it easier to read your posts.

No worries.  

Sorry I raised my font.  Moving forward, are there actual realistic fans here or just the ones who claim my alma mater is terrified to travel to the beach?  Come on guys.  Talk reality.

Sorry I raised my font.  Moving forward, are there actual realistic fans here or just the ones who claim my alma mater is terrified to travel to the beach?  Come on guys.  Talk reality.

I think most fans here are realistic.  We acknowledge that you guys have no reason to travel especially given that you guys make a couple million a game at home.  We also acknowledge that a couple years does not put our program on the same level as UF/Miami/FSU, but in a given year our team may be just as good if not better than any of the big 3.  However, you are in the wrong place if you wish us to say that we don't deserve a 1-1, that you guys would outnumber us 2-1 at RayJay or that it would be a blowout if our teams played.

Archived