• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UA Jerseys coming!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

Just found out from Bullsheaven that the new UA jerseys will be shipping in the middle of July from UA. They're going to have Grothe & Selvie in both white and green for adults ($65.99). Youth Grothe's in white and green ($49.99), and women's Grothe in green($55.99). Sideline polo's should be showing up with em too!!!

So I guess with that said, we should be seeing a completed Green jersey picture soon. (If it already hasn't been shown like the white one, I've been out of the loop..)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  291

Im stoked about the jerseys coming in soon, i want a UA they look amazing. Are they actually going to have names or just numbers of the players? And do you know if you can customize jerseys to order like NFLShop?

• Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

Sports Authority has UA polos & T's.  I'm looking for a polo with just the iconic "U" and not "Usf".

• Content Count:  3,095
  • Days Won:  1

Im stoked about the jerseys coming in soon, i want a UA they look amazing. Are they actually going to have names or just numbers of the players? And do you know if you can customize jerseys to order like NFLShop?

My guess is it'll just be the numbers only, as NCAA does not allow current player names on jerseys.

My guess is it'll just be the numbers only, as NCAA does not allow current player names on jerseys.

Then i hope there is a way to personalize it. I hate having Jerseys with no name on it :(

Then i hope there is a way to personalize it. I hate having Jerseys with no name on it :(

There's always a way to personalize it... you just have to take it someplace that can embroider.  Of course, if that place has the same font for the names, it helps.

• Content Count:  1,797

These will obviously be replicas.  I wonder if anyone will carry authentic UA jerseys for the hardcore jersey wearin' fans.

Normal

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Already ordered my new personalized jersey with numbers and my name on the back...        (Ask me where in a pm.)

These will obviously be replicas.  I wonder if anyone will carry authentic UA jerseys for the hardcore jersey wearin' fans.

Normal

The design on a replica and authentic is the same, just the authentic is personal measurements, to me that's not worth the 200-300 you will pay.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Already ordered my new personalized jersey with numbers and my name on the back...         (Ask me where in a pm.)

why not just post the info?

Archived