• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UA Jerseys coming!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

These will obviously be replicas.  I wonder if anyone will carry authentic UA jerseys for the hardcore jersey wearin' fans.

Normal

The design on a replica and authentic is the same, just the authentic is personal measurements, to me that's not worth the 200-300 you will pay.

Replicas usually have appliqué numbers where authentics have sewn on numbers.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I was talking with BullsOutfitters and he said that the UA jerseys were screenprint only and they would not look too much like the ones that you will be singing on the field. He siad that they are going to have new custom jerseys and they will be $119-139. I'm going over tomorrow and I'll take a picture of the new prototype he was talking about. He sounded pretty hyped about them.

• Content Count:  809

These will obviously be replicas.  I wonder if anyone will carry authentic UA jerseys for the hardcore jersey wearin' fans.

Normal

UA will NOT be makin authentics, except for those worn on the field.and the info about the replica's not lookin like the real thing are ABSOLUTELY false.

The only OFFICIAL jersey will be the replica's UA sells. Any authentics, won't be REAL authentics, they'll be a lower brand jersey, with numbers sewn on them.

Anything NOT official is like a slapping USF in the face, by not giving them their commission on the item.

• Content Count:  996

Woogie,

I understand what you are saying about the authentics, but I will take a moment to correct you.  USF most definitely makes their commision on anything sold with USF's name on it, even if it isn't UA brand.  They make their money and they also approve everything with the name on it. This makes it "official" licensed product. 

-Gurly

• Content Count:  809

Woogie,

I understand what you are saying about the authentics, but I will take a moment to correct you.  USF most definitely makes their commision on anything sold with USF's name on it, even if it isn't UA brand.  They make their money and they also approve everything with the name on it. This makes it "official" licensed product. 

-Gurly

They don't approve everything that's produced. There's PLENTY of bootleg stuff on the market, and I see it at EVERY sporting event I go to.

Personally, I wouldn't want to wear a jersey that didn't look like the ones the players wear, even if it's got stitched on name and number. Therefore, I'm buyin one of the Under Armour ones. Anything that doesn't look like the on-field jersey, I consider Wal-Mart quality.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

For those of us who are outgrowing jerseys (in age, not in size), any idea what the coaches' polos look like?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I WANT A MIKE FORD JERSEY!!!

• Content Count:  329

Coaches polo's will be arriving the same day as the Jerseys at bullsheaven. BTW folks, you can help out The Bullspen by clicking the Bullsheaven banner in the upper right hand corner. For every purchase made thru that link, the bullspen gets a kick back!

Students, Alumni and Faculty also always get 10%, so save yourself some money on your new jersey's and polo's, and support the bullspen all at the same time!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Coaches polo's will be arriving the same day as the Jerseys at bullsheaven. BTW folks, you can help out The Bullspen by clicking the Bullsheaven banner in the upper right hand corner. For every purchase made thru that link, the bullspen gets a kick back!

Students, Alumni and Faculty also always get 10%, so save yourself some money on your new jersey's and polo's, and support the bullspen all at the same time!

Will you have larger sized for us fat guys?

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

For those of us who are outgrowing jerseys (in age, not in size), any idea what the coaches' polos look like?

go on a diet

Archived