• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UA Jerseys coming!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I WANT A MIKE FORD JERSEY!!!

why wouldnt you get it?

surely they will have many numbered jerseys

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

For those of us who are outgrowing jerseys (in age, not in size), any idea what the coaches' polos look like?

go on a diet

lol, did u even read the whole post.

Although I should take your advise.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Bullsheaven will never get my business, I had a bad experience there last season, the staff was rude and had a care less attitude.  I'm not going to drive all the way over there to be treated like shizit, I can get that home.

• Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

Coaches polo's will be arriving the same day as the Jerseys at bullsheaven. BTW folks, you can help out The Bullspen by clicking the Bullsheaven banner in the upper right hand corner. For every purchase made thru that link, the bullspen gets a kick back!

Students, Alumni and Faculty also always get 10%, so save yourself some money on your new jersey's and polo's, and support the bullspen all at the same time!

Will you have larger sized for us fat guys?

According to our system, we should have sizes all the way up to 4XL in jerseys.

As for Mike Ford jerseys, our first shipments won't have them, if he proves to be a top player right away (which hopefully he does), then we'll bring in some of his jerseys.

• Content Count:  9,038

sweet!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

Coaches polo's will be arriving the same day as the Jerseys at bullsheaven. BTW folks, you can help out The Bullspen by clicking the Bullsheaven banner in the upper right hand corner. For every purchase made thru that link, the bullspen gets a kick back!

Students, Alumni and Faculty also always get 10%, so save yourself some money on your new jersey's and polo's, and support the bullspen all at the same time!

Will you have larger sized for us fat guys?

According to our system, we should have sizes all the way up to 4XL in jerseys.

As for Mike Ford jerseys, our first shipments won't have them, if he proves to be a top player right away (which hopefully he does), then we'll bring in some of his jerseys.

awesome news..... will order one through this site.

If I do that can i pick it up in store or does it have to be shipped.

• Content Count:  883

For those of us who are outgrowing jerseys (in age, not in size), any idea what the coaches' polos look like?

Does that happen?  I don't want to get any older then.  LOL

• Content Count:  3,078

Does that happen?  I don't want to get any older then.  LOL

yes, and the age is about 14...

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Bullsheaven will never get my business, I had a bad experience there last season, the staff was rude and had a care less attitude.  I'm not going to drive all the way over there to be treated like shizit, I can get that home.

I'm with you on this one.  Have been there twice and had bad experiences both times.  They followed me around like I was a crimmiNole

• Content Count:  3,307

Does that happen?

Unfortunately yes. I'm going to be 30 next year. Plus I live out of state and don't get to many games, so a nice polo is a better investment. At least I can wear that to work and stuff.

I think there's a separate age for each sport where wearing a jersey to the game becomes a bad idea.

Football - late 20s

Baseball - early/mid 30s

Hockey - pretty much never

Basketball - as soon as you grow armpit hair

Archived