• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UA Jerseys coming!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,442
  • Days Won:  13

For those of us who are outgrowing jerseys (in age, not in size), any idea what the coaches' polos look like?

Does that happen?

Unfortunately yes. I'm going to be 30 next year. Plus I live out of state and don't get to many games, so a nice polo is a better investment. At least I can wear that to work and stuff.

I think there's a separate age for each sport where wearing a jersey to the game becomes a bad idea.

Football - late 20s

Baseball - early/mid 30s

Hockey - pretty much never

Basketball - as soon as you grow armpit hair

in 50 years I will be the 75 year old drunk guy wearing my Bulls Jersey in the Club Level.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

LMAO

• Content Count:  809

LMAO

you hit the nail on the head right there!

• Content Count:  552

Woogie,

I understand what you are saying about the authentics, but I will take a moment to correct you.  USF most definitely makes their commision on anything sold with USF's name on it, even if it isn't UA brand.  They make their money and they also approve everything with the name on it. This makes it "official" licensed product. 

-Gurly

They don't approve everything that's produced. There's PLENTY of bootleg stuff on the market, and I see it at EVERY sporting event I go to.

Personally, I wouldn't want to wear a jersey that didn't look like the ones the players wear, even if it's got stitched on name and number. Therefore, I'm buyin one of the Under Armour ones. Anything that doesn't look like the on-field jersey, I consider Wal-Mart quality.

Correct me if Im wrong, but I agree with Gurly- any USF store (the bookstore, BO, BHeaven) are licensed-  meaning they are approved and give the school a %-- the stuff you buy from them is not bootleg. If you are buying your stuff out of a broken down truck on Nebraska Avenue thats a different story. So buying USF jersey from BO is going to give back to the University just as much as if you buy it from the bookstore of BHeaven.

PS You are never too old (or young) to wear a hockey jersey :) especially a custom USF one!

• Content Count:  5,240
  • Days Won:  2

If you are buying your stuff out of a broken down truck on Nebraska Avenue thats a different story.

****... well there goes half my collection.

what about stuff u buy from hotties at folding tables in the Brandon skating rink?

;)

• Content Count:  1,985

Bullsheaven will never get my business, I had a bad experience there last season, the staff was rude and had a care less attitude.  I'm not going to drive all the way over there to be treated like shizit, I can get that home.

Maybe it was the UF hat and UCiF tee shirt you were wearing.

Personally, I prefer Bullsoutiftters, have had them special order, hold stuff off a call, and even recommend where to buy auto clings when they idd not have what I wanted.

The % is paid by the manufacturer to the licensing company.  Look for the little hologram to know its real.  It means the school, the conference, the NCAA, all get there piece of the pie. 

Your never too old to wear a jersey.... if it fits..... 

Women.. usually best to go 2 sizes down...

• Content Count:  3,078

i bet you guys wear your jerseys with jorts too...

i bet you guys wear your jerseys with jorts too...

ZUBAZ pants..

Of course now I have to go buy new UA sneakers.. ****.

• Content Count:  552

If you are buying your stuff out of a broken down truck on Nebraska Avenue thats a different story.

****... well there goes half my collection.

what about stuff u buy from hotties at folding tables in the Brandon skating rink?

;)

lol  ;D

The hockey team orders their stuff from a licensed vendor up north for the jerseys, pucks from MarkMasters on 46th and BO does our t-shirt printing. We like to keep our boot leg merchandise to a minimum :)

Archived