• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

is this the same guy who posted here last year with that champs1980 or whatever it was?

If not, odds are it's a relative....

Yeah, sister and wife

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3

Wow, these ******* hicks have nothing better to do with their time. We beat you 2 out of 3 years. One more thing, Pat White is a ***** and the little ***** will probably be on the bench by halftime with a hangnail.

We are BE champions you moron!  usf is nothin more than a sensation.  they will slip back to reality this year!  you better bring your A-game this year!!

pat white is the most electric player in college fb!  he will win the heisman this year no doubt bout it!

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!

just like he would win it the past two years

• Content Count:  119

Can someone please explain something to me? How does someone talk trash when a) Your team has lost two years in a row, B) it is April; one week removed from the spring game, c) the game between the schools isn't played till December, or d) all of the above?

Please remember that Mountaineer rhymes with queer!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

anyone got that picture of that couch fire after the latest smack down we put on them?

• Content Count:  2,726

WVU....I'm not sure what the W or U are for, but the V is clear.  I predict another yeast infection for your season.

Holy crap...lol

:chainsaw

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Either the hillbilly hasn't come down from his drunk yet, or he forgot his password.

• Content Count:  3,307

wvufail.gif

outcoached.gif

• Content Count:  9,038

/end thread

• Content Count:  118

Kinda unrelated, but one theory i've had about the WVU-Pitt game is that I think gamblers approached some WVU players and offered them money to throw the game. I know it sounds off the wall, but Pat McAfee had a bunch of uncharacteristic misses and there were just a bunch of guys that looked like they were trying to lose. Maybe they just fell to the pressure of winning the game to make the title game, but thats just a theory i've had.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,454
  • Days Won:  13

Kinda unrelated, but one theory i've had about the WVU-Pitt game is that I think gamblers approached some WVU players and offered them money to throw the game. I know it sounds off the wall, but Pat McAfee had a bunch of uncharacteristic misses and there were just a bunch of guys that looked like they were trying to lose. Maybe they just fell to the pressure of winning the game to make the title game, but thats just a theory i've had.

No way the players would give up a shot at the national Title for some cash from Vegas Guys. This would have come out by now as well if that were the case.

Archived