• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Kinda unrelated, but one theory i've had about the WVU-Pitt game is that I think gamblers approached some WVU players and offered them money to throw the game. I know it sounds off the wall, but Pat McAfee had a bunch of uncharacteristic misses and there were just a bunch of guys that looked like they were trying to lose. Maybe they just fell to the pressure of winning the game to make the title game, but thats just a theory i've had.

This is what's commonly referred to as Delusional Redneck Trailer Trash Syndrome (or DRTTS for short).  It is usually the result of marriage between cousins and/or siblings.  The biggest symptom is the inability to use logic and reasoning when talking about college football:

"USF didn't win the game, we lost it for ourselves"

"If Pat White wasn't hurt, you'd have been beaten before the Second Quarter"

"Rich Rodriguez turned his back on the state of West Virginia.  If I were to leave my crappy job for the job of my dreams, that's acceptable.  But God forbid a college football coach does the same thing!"

Sadly, the disease is incurable and the only temporary relief is given via a 12-pack of Natural Light and some fried opposum.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

Kinda unrelated, but one theory i've had about the WVU-Pitt game is that I think gamblers approached some WVU players and offered them money to throw the game. I know it sounds off the wall, but Pat McAfee had a bunch of uncharacteristic misses and there were just a bunch of guys that looked like they were trying to lose. Maybe they just fell to the pressure of winning the game to make the title game, but thats just a theory i've had.

This is what's commonly referred to as Delusional Redneck Trailer Trash Syndrome (or DRTTS for short).  It is usually the result of marriage between cousins and/or siblings.  The biggest symptom is the inability to use logic and reasoning when talking about college football:

"USF didn't win the game, we lost it for ourselves"

"If Pat White wasn't hurt, you'd have been beaten before the Second Quarter"

"Rich Rodriguez turned his back on the state of West Virginia.  If I were to leave my crappy job for the job of my dreams, that's acceptable.  But God forbid a college football coach does the same thing!"

Sadly, the disease is incurable and the only temporary relief is given via a 12-pack of Natural Light and some fried opposum.

I am not a West Virginia fan. But if something like that would ever happen, it would in college football. College football is one of the nation's biggest sports, yet the athletes don't get paid. Yes I know boosters are passing cash around, but how much cash do you think a kicker gets from the boosters? I know it seems farfetched but it is a possibility.

• Content Count:  760

Now there's a better debate...opposum or possum? I've always thought it was possum.  ;D

• Content Count:  1,457

did you say mountainqueers or mountainears?

• Content Count:  291

did you say mountainqueers or mountainears?

I refer to them as the Broke Back MountainQueers

Did you say toothlesseers or gappyqueers?

Wow, these ******* hicks have nothing better to do with their time. We beat you 2 out of 3 years. One more thing, Pat White is a ***** and the little ***** will probably be on the bench by halftime with a hangnail.

We are BE champions you moron!  usf is nothin more than a sensation.  they will slip back to reality this year!  you better bring your A-game this year!!

pat white is the most electric player in college fb!  he will win the heisman this year no doubt bout it!

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!

We have brought our B and C+ game the past two seasons and did prevail both years - home and home (Mountainqueer field is RAY JAY field #2 buddyboy).  No go brush your teeth and get into bed with your sister/mother/wife.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Wow, four pages already? It doesn't take much to get this board going, does it?

Archived