• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Pat White is a *****. Every time he plays us he "gets hurt" because he knows his stats are going to hurt after being shut down by our defense. This jackass is just trying to get everyone ticked off.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,484

Pat White Heisman Trophy winner??? I'm puzzled by this statement. How is He going to be with his best friend Slaton left for the NFL. How is he going to be now that Owen Schmitt is gone. How is he going to be now that Darius Reynaud is gone? We will find out. Good Luck WVU dude. Just ask yourself..why did we lose that USF game (2 yrs in a row)? why did we lose that Pitt game? I know!! Pat White got beat down and "injured" in each game...look for more of the same as his ****** grows

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Pat White is sponsored by Country Crock. Dude's a butter soft biotch

• Content Count:  5,903

Throw rocks at our team bus and see what happens to your hill billy ass.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Days Won:  10

Why do you guys feed the troll?  He obviously thought he was on the Syracuse board.

• Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, these ******* hicks have nothing better to do with their time. We beat you 2 out of 3 years. One more thing, Pat White is a ***** and the little ***** will probably be on the bench by halftime with a hangnail.

We are BE champions you moron!  usf is nothin more than a sensation.  they will slip back to reality this year!  you better bring your A-game this year!!

pat white is the most electric player in college fb!  he will win the heisman this year no doubt bout it!

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!

You are the BE champions yes, but that was last season, not this one. Previous championships mean nothing if you can't win in the future.

USF is a sensation and it will continue into next season and future seasons to come. We are in reality, always have been, we think logic unlike the MountainQueers. I think WVU better bring their A game, cuz your currently in a 2 game funk vs USF if you haven't forgotten.

And Pat White is not the most electric player in CFB. As much as i don't want to say it, that title goes to Tim Tebow. And quite possibly he could never win the Heisman, when he can't even beat USF.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

When it comes to Pat White, USF has been a "Heisman hopeful" killer.

And last year, we killed two "hopefuls" in one game - White and his plushbuddy Slaton.

• Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, these ******* hicks have nothing better to do with their time. We beat you 2 out of 3 years. One more thing, Pat White is a ***** and the little ***** will probably be on the bench by halftime with a hangnail.

We are BE champions you moron!  usf is nothin more than a sensation.  they will slip back to reality this year!  you better bring your A-game this year!!

pat white is the most electric player in college fb!  he will win the heisman this year no doubt bout it!

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!

As much as I hate him, Teblow is a much much better athelete than Pat White. I'm glad he'll be gone with USF plays UF, because he is one guy that I would be scared of playing againest. Pat White, he may be fast, but he's also small. Noel Devine is good, and maybe better than Slaton, but he's also a small fast back. USF's defense is very fast too, and despite a few losses, is reloading just fine. Pat White also lost his top receiver and His big fullback... defense might(???) be better this year, but I don't think it will be that much improved for WVU. It will be a good game, but it will not be a pushover for either side...

• Content Count:  7,473
  • Days Won:  10

Guys... don't let one dweeb Mountaineer fan rile us.  For the most part, their fan base has been very supportive of us.  Let's just pat the boy on the head, put him back on the short bus and ignore him.

Archived