• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

crambone is a sad panda =/

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Bad news?!?!  Are you moving your seats?!?!?!  Say it ain't so!

No, you can tell me anything.  I seriously haven't felt this sick in months.  Actually, the last time I was this sick, I had to bag out of the Cincy game.  Not that I missed much except for USF's worst game short of the Sun Bowl...

Yeah, I'm on the other side of Al and Dave now :( .  Same row just a few seats down, and not on the aisle.

I missed the deadline and talked to Angelo in the ticket office and assured him that I was definitely going to buy them.  Then forgot to call him after I went to Chicago for work.  When I finally got around to it they were gone.  I'm not happy about it, but alas, it was my fault.  I'm debating on A. Nicely trying to convince the people who bought the tickets there to switch with me or at least let me know if/when they are going to miss games, or B. Making their life a living hell during the games this year.  I'm sure I'll go with A.  But if that doesn't work........  ;)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

Cough medicine inthe day

Vodka/wisky at night - mix accordingly

Asprin to follow and you should be good.

• Content Count:  763

Sad panda huh?

Did some panda stick his willie in another pandas ear?

• Content Count:  9,038

Awww Dale...that sucks, bro!  Oh well...at least you didn't move into Green Jacket without me (not that I don't want to, heh).  We'll still have a howlin' good time this year.

Oh, and I have a change as well.  I had to drop my brother and let my wife join me to the games.  But I did get a rowdy friend and his GF to get the seats next to us, so we're gonna be a strong section this year!

Awww Dale...that sucks, bro!  Oh well...at least you didn't move into Green Jacket without me (not that I don't want to, heh).  We'll still have a howlin' good time this year.

Oh, and I have a change as well.  I had to drop my brother and let my wife join me to the games.  But I did get a rowdy friend and his GF to get the seats next to us, so we're gonna be a strong section this year!

Yeah, I'm not moving to Green Jacket anytime soon.  I'll donate the $, but I don't want to sit there.  We will still have a great time.  I look at it like I'm spreading the craziness into other parts of the section.  It will only help make our section stronger I think.  ;)

• Content Count:  1,261

Ideas on a quick fix......

Yes, put your freaking pants on and tell your wife you are going to the spring game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

Lots of red wine.  It may not help but you won't care.

Can we get a status Cram?  Feeling any better?  Let me know if ya'll go.  We'll be in our usual spot at the mall.

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Crambone - I may be a little late with this -  NEVER TAKE MOTRIN FOR FEVER!!!!!!!!

It's to good!  The fever is a sign of your body trying to combat whatever it is you have. The Motrin is so good at breaking a fever, the infection gets to take better hold of your body.  Immune systems and all that crap.

Tylenole and chicken soup from Pappas Cafe.

Like Johnny or Jose.

• Content Count:  565

Ideas on a quick fix......

Yes, put your freaking pants on and tell your wife you are going to the spring game.

I honestly LOL'd

Archived