• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Scout says the BE champ will be . . . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

It's amazing how their upset victory over the 'Neers toward the end of the year is still on the minds of writers. Human nature, I guess.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I am so sick of hearing about how good Pitt will be this year!!! Didnt the scouts say the same thing about them last year? Look at how well they turned out. Wow, upset win over WVU..thats the only thing they did that was solid last year. These analysts need to get a clue.

• Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

I hope they are dead wrong about the National Championship game. Who wants to see that again?

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

...I mean it was blatantly obvious that UConn was going to be a contender for the BE this year. How dare they pick Pitt.

• Content Count:  1,251

I hope they are dead wrong about the National Championship game. Who wants to see that again?

I was thinking the same thing...

• Content Count:  526

The most interesting piece of the article is the end...

The Next Ten Teams Considered (based on talent, schedules, and/or potential to win a conference title): 1 West Virginia, 2 Clemson, 3 LSU, 4 Virginia Tech, 5 South Florida, 6 Texas, 7 Texas Tech, 8 Kansas, 9 Penn State, 10 Auburn

It appears that USF was given some love even if it was for 3rd place in the BEAST.  Many people are paid to make predictions and, as we all know, they are never guaranteed.  Anyone remember the Superbowl predictions?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

guys that is what happens when you end year on strong note as opposed to getting the biggest beatdown in the bowl season

who in their right mind would predict usf after all of our meltdowns during our biggest games(rutgers,cinnci and oregon)?only diehard unobjective fans

Guest Mr. AKA

Just one of many predictions, who cares.....

I agree that UF and the university of ohio state (according to T. Pryor) would be a horrible title match-up. The nation wants to see some new blood. OSU will have to go undefeated to even sniff the title game. I hope the writers have learned their lesson-- the big ten is down, hopefully USC will beat OSU early and put them to bed.

• Content Count:  4,642

it's nice to see us get the recognition though.  oh well it all means d*ck if we suck it up again.  let's hope we win our conference.

Archived