• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kansas City QB has strong connections to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Thats great news from the kids that are interested in USF. For those couple of kids that are dead set on FSU....what are they thinking? I dont see how these kids think FSU is the best program out there. With all of the BS thats been going on there and the past 2 sub-par seasons...I just dont get it.

• Content Count:  137

Thats great news from the kids that are interested in USF. For those couple of kids that are dead set on FSU....what are they thinking? I dont see how these kids think FSU is the best program out there. With all of the BS thats been going on there and the past 2 sub-par seasons...I just dont get it.

obviously theres a few bad apples that don't fall too far from the tree.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

fsu has better salesmen

they are selling kids ferraris while leavitt is selling kias

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

people with OCD must love these lists

• Content Count:  4,642

they can use the "so-and-so has played here" card which really gets some of these kids excited.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

Kinda the same scenario as that Cornholius Ingram guy.  He grew up near gainesville, worshiping the gators and went there despite them having better QB's on the roster.

He could've come here, been an instant STARter and have pro scouts looking at him as a QB.

Now, he's a mediocre WR and will probably never see the field after college.

But hey, I've made bad choices too, who hasn't?

• Content Count:  4,016

Kinda the same scenario as that Cornholius Ingram guy.  He grew up near gainesville, worshiping the gators and went there despite them having better QB's on the roster.

He could've come here, been an instant STARter and have pro scouts looking at him as a QB.

Now, he's a mediocre WR and will probably never see the field after college.

But hey, I've made bad choices too, who hasn't?

You are kidding right?  Cornelius Ingram is the #1 TE expected in next year's draft.  The kid is a freakish hybrid, and just because a kid can go somewhere and play QB doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be a "STARter", ask Carlton Hill, or that it is a smart move.  Often times these schools that offer kids as 'athletes' are giving these players a real opportunity and....usually if they want the NFL their better path to NFL stardom is playing as an athlete at one of these football factories then a glorified QB at a second rate program.

Sometimes I think schools have it wrong, like BJ Daniels, but often the big schools are right on the mark.  BJ was an exception because he made exceptional strides in his QBing ability from his junior to his senior year, otherwise Bama was right.

• Content Count:  4,016

they can use the "so-and-so has played here" card which really gets some of these kids excited.

AND the 'so-and-so' has gone on the the NFL to make millions card, and you look and play just like him card....it's a pretty sweet calling card too.  This is why USF getting an first round NFL pick at this juncture of our development is so critical...with top recruits looking at us it is no longer a case of 'if'.

• Content Count:  2,523

AND the 'so-and-so' has gone on the the NFL to make millions card, and you look and play just like him card....it's a pretty sweet calling card too.  This is why USF getting an first round NFL pick at this juncture of our development is so critical...with top recruits looking at us it is no longer a case of 'if'.

Not too mention the secret to recruiting 17 and 18 year old kids is relatively simple as they are overflowing with testosterone so you cater to that.  Women, glory and money.  Ask a recruit why they chose what school and you'll often hear, "Girls are hot, I can play right away and they put guys in my position in the NFL which means I can ensure I can keep getting more hot girls with my lots of money".

The education response if thrown in is for their parents.

Archived