• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone Else Watch "The Wire"?

Bull Dozer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Anyone here besides me watch what is prolly the best show on TV? 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I watched a couple episodes at a friends. Its pretty good, definitely points out a lot of the problems with enforcing the law and drug use in the inner-city, but I prefer the Shield for overall entertainment.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

nope...don't get to see a whole lot of network TV.

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

By far one of the best shows on TV. I like the fact that its on demand so I dont have to be in front of the tube at a certain time.

It will be a hard show for people to "get" unless they watch it from the beginning. It's a hard show to pick up in the middle of it.

By far one of the best shows on TV. I like the fact that its on demand so I dont have to be in front of the tube at a certain time.

It will be a hard show for people to "get" unless they watch it from the beginning. It's a hard show to pick up in the middle of it.

At least im not alone.  I really dont understand how a show that is better season for season than the Sopranos (IMO) can have such a small viewership.  A lot of people are sleeping and need to rent or download the seasons.  Best show on TV pretty easily. 

• Content Count:  883

One of the best shows ever.  I'm doing the week ahead thing on HBO demand so I'll be watching the new one today.  It is weird how so few people watch or even know about this show.  I'm wondering if Avon is gonna be running **** again at the very end once Marlo gets his.  I think it would be cool to come full circle like that.

One of the best shows ever.  I'm doing the week ahead thing on HBO demand so I'll be watching the new one today.  It is weird how so few people watch or even know about this show.  I'm wondering if Avon is gonna be running **** again at the very end once Marlo gets his.  I think it would be cool to come full circle like that.

I think it would be very fitting since thats pretty much how it works in real life. 

• Content Count:  189

It's on HBO.

Cant believe there's only 2 more episodes. Such a great series, especially season 4. This season's been sorta hit and miss. Not really diggin the whole homeless storyline, but Im sure its gonna end great. That Omar twist was crazy, even though I already knew the outcome (**** internet spoilers) still hard to imagine him going out that way with so many people going after him over the years.

Will be interesting to see who all pops up in the next episodes. So far no Prez, Namond, Bunny. Gotta think Avon gonna pop up one more time.

• Content Count:  883

It's on HBO.

Cant believe there's only 2 more episodes. Such a great series, especially season 4. This season's been sorta hit and miss. Not really diggin the whole homeless storyline, but Im sure its gonna end great. That Omar twist was crazy, even though I already knew the outcome (**** internet spoilers) still hard to imagine him going out that way with so many people going after him over the years.

Will be interesting to see who all pops up in the next episodes. So far no Prez, Namond, Bunny. Gotta think Avon gonna pop up one more time.

Yeah I was pissed that Omar got killed off.  I really wanted to see him put Marlo down.

It's on HBO.

Yeah I was pissed that Omar got killed off.  I really wanted to see him put Marlo down.

Yeah i was a bit shocked.  That kid is gully he was about to set a cat on fire like 5mins before he got Omar.

Archived