• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone Else Watch "The Wire"?

Bull Dozer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  189
  • Days Won:  0

Kenard stupid as **** though. Dropping the gun, not killing the clerk. He's the one who stole the stash from Nammond and got beat up by Michael last season. Cant wait for next Sunday (Hbo on-demand stay ****** up on my box....**** brighthouse)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Kenard stupid as **** though. Dropping the gun, not killing the clerk. He's the one who stole the stash from Nammond and got beat up by Michael last season. Cant wait for next Sunday (Hbo on-demand stay ****** up on my box....**** brighthouse)

Another interesting tid bit about Kenard is that back in season 3 when Bunk is invesitgating the big shoot out some kids are "playing" that same shootout and Kenard says "Now its my turn to be Omar" Kinda some crazy foreshadowing.  Picture from that ep:

kenardll1.jpg

Also this link could be a big spoiler on how things close down, well for Marlo atleast.  Marlo is based off of Timmirror Stanfield and heres a link explaining about him and his operation.  This could be a possible spoiler so read at your own risk. 

http://www.ncjrs.gov/html/bja/gang/bja4.html

• Content Count:  189

Thats crazy, I forgot all about him in that scene. I remember the scene. But if he saw Omar in the shooting, why didnt he recognize him last episode when he rolled up on Michael, and was like "So that's Omar? Gimpy ************"?

Thats crazy, I forgot all about him in that scene. I remember the scene. But if he saw Omar in the shooting, why didnt he recognize him last episode when he rolled up on Michael, and was like "So that's Omar? Gimpy ************"?

I don't think he saw Omar but rather knew Omar through his rep in the hood.  Even if someone hadn't seen Omar they know the name because he's was feared like the plague.   

Also i might know where to get ep 9 if anyone doesn't have ondemand.  Pm if interested. 

• Content Count:  883

I just watched the new one on HBO Demand.  **** I'm gonna miss this show.  I'm not gonna say anything that happens for those of you that don't have on demand, but it's another great episode.

I just watched the new one on HBO Demand.  **** I'm gonna miss this show.  I'm not gonna say anything that happens for those of you that don't have on demand, but it's another great episode.

Don't have on demand but i watched it last night.  Really interested to see how things shake out in the last episode. 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

nope...don't get to see a whole lot of network TV.

It's on HBO.

Cant believe there's only 2 more episodes. Such a great series, especially season 4. This season's been sorta hit and miss. Not really diggin the whole homeless storyline, but Im sure its gonna end great. That Omar twist was crazy, even though I already knew the outcome (**** internet spoilers) still hard to imagine him going out that way with so many people going after him over the years.

Will be interesting to see who all pops up in the next episodes. So far no Prez, Namond, Bunny. Gotta think Avon gonna pop up one more time.

Yeah I was pissed that Omar got killed off.  I really wanted to see him put Marlo down.

Yeah i was a bit shocked.  That kid is gully he was about to set a cat on fire like 5mins before he got Omar.

Omar was the man.  I loved in the first season how he'd go through the projects, whistling "A-Hunting We Will Go", and everyone would scatter or drop their drugs on the doorsteps.  Interestingly enough, he is the only character on the show that never used cuss words.

I watched the first three seasons religiously (the dockworkers were the best series...I liked comparing & contrasting whites with blacks and their problems) and seeing how they would work out.  However, when I moved, I dropped HBO and missed the last 2 seasons except for this past Sunday's episode.

• Content Count:  4,738

nope...don't get to see a whole lot of network TV.

It's on HBO.

Cant believe there's only 2 more episodes. Such a great series, especially season 4. This season's been sorta hit and miss. Not really diggin the whole homeless storyline, but Im sure its gonna end great. That Omar twist was crazy, even though I already knew the outcome (**** internet spoilers) still hard to imagine him going out that way with so many people going after him over the years.

Will be interesting to see who all pops up in the next episodes. So far no Prez, Namond, Bunny. Gotta think Avon gonna pop up one more time.

Yeah I was pissed that Omar got killed off.  I really wanted to see him put Marlo down.

Yeah i was a bit shocked.  That kid is gully he was about to set a cat on fire like 5mins before he got Omar.

Omar was the man.  I loved in the first season how he'd go through the projects, whistling "A-Hunting We Will Go", and everyone would scatter or drop their drugs on the doorsteps.  Interestingly enough, he is the only character on the show that never used cuss words.

I watched the first three seasons religiously (the dockworkers were the best series...I liked comparing & contrasting whites with blacks and their problems) and seeing how they would work out.  However, when I moved, I dropped HBO and missed the last 2 seasons except for this past Sunday's episode.

This is a great series, but for some reason it hasn't gotten the acclaim that others have to keep HBO re-upping.  There is plenty of story left with the Politics and the changes in police.  I'm not sure why they are cutting it though.

My only complaint is the creators try to bring too much into the show.  Might have been better just with cops and drug dealers.  the political angle was good.  But I feel like the newspaper thing was added because the creators were newspaper guys and wanted to throw that in there knowing it was their last season.  It hasn't been bad but there is plenty of story to write with the other angles.

Sorry to see Omar, fat joe, and stringer go out.  All guys with a different angle, but just shows you can't change the game.

Since HBo is killing the wire they need to get another crime drama concept.  I watched the series about couples but you'd have to hold a gun to my head to watch this "In Treatment"  ********.  I think the sopranos gave too much play to the therapist and now HBo thinks it can make every show about therapists.

Archived