• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Schedule?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  505
  • Days Won:  0

Any word yet on the Big East schedule?  I thought that it was delayed because of the ru/USF game.  Now that it has been settled and won't be played in December, why hasn't the schedule been released?

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Its coming, relax.  I'm sure they had to move some games around once this TSA things came about.  It will be released with plenty of time to schedule around it.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Its coming, relax.  I'm sure they had to move some games around once this TSA things came about.  It will be released with plenty of time to schedule around it.

Not true.  I am gauranteed to miss one game.  It might not be a home game but I will miss one on Oct 11th and/or 18th!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

How come anytime somebody asks about the schedule they are told to "relax"? Not everybody's schedule is the same and certain people need a lot of notice  when planning other events that they try to plan around USF games. Other conferences are scheduled years in advance and it is very hard for some that the BE is only 6-7 months ahead of time.

• Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

How come anytime somebody asks about the schedule they are told to "relax"? Not everybody's schedule is the same and certain people need a lot of notice  when planning other events that they try to plan around USF games. Other conferences are scheduled years in advance and it is very hard for some that the BE is only 6-7 months ahead of time.

We're told to "RELAX" cuz we can't do anything about it so stressing over it does nothing but raise the blood pressure.  If it weren't for the RU game it would've been out by now but when you change one teams schedule, you change others as well; a domino effect.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118

We're told to "RELAX" cuz we can't do anything about it so stressing over it does nothing but raise the blood pressure.  If it weren't for the RU game it would've been out by now but when you change one teams schedule, you change others as well; a domino effect.

I understand what you are saying but it isn't like people are stressing over it. It isn't "my world is over because the schedule isn't out." People just want to know why the hold-ups and for the most part those questions get answered. But why other conferences can do it and the BE can't to me is still very unclear.

• Content Count:  2,495

This is America.  We don't wait for anything.  Instant Gratification... ;D

• Content Count:  9,038

OMG...I NEED IT NOW...

MUST....GET.....SCHEDULE....IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Archived