• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Early Preseason Top 25.....

RJWGoBulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

• Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Funny thing with this poll is that it won't resemble any of itself after week 3 next year.

This stuff is pure hilarity.

• Content Count:  883

I thought for sure we would be somewhere in the 20 to 25 area.  Guess I was wrong.  Still no love.  Didn't we beat down Pitt last year and handled WVU again?  What do we have to do?

• Content Count:  4,642

i dont think we desserve a whole lot of love after getting our a$$es pounded by oregon

• Content Count:  242

i dont think we desserve a whole lot of love after getting our a$$es pounded by oregon

I agree after the ramrodding also known as the sun bowl we have nothing to gripe about as far as preseason love....esp since we played against a 942nd string qb

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

What? What are you referring to? We never played Oregon... LA LA LA I can't hear you LA LA LA

I hear you all, but it was only one game.  I have no problem with Oregon being ahead of us, cause as they proved on the foeld they're better.  But as far as Pitt and WVU, it makes no sense to me.  I know Pitt did great in recruiting, but until they start winning on the field they don't deserve to be ranked that high.  And WVU we beat again.  They lost their head coach and Slaton (I think).  We returned the majority of our starters and will be more ready for the pressure this year.  That's all I'm saying.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I thought for sure we would be somewhere in the 20 to 25 area.  Guess I was wrong.  Still no love.  Didn't we beat down Pitt last year and handled WVU again?  What do we have to do?

when  you are a favorite in a bowl game and get destroyed

you get hurt in preseason rankings

when  you are a favorite in a bowl game and get destroyed

you get hurt in preseason rankings

Again, I understand that.  I agree that Oregon should be ahead of us.  Just don't understand why Pitt is ahead of us and to a lesser degree WVU.  I know they did good in their bowl game, but we still beat them and are going to again this year.

Archived