• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

bill belicick shows little class

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

As much as I dislike the Hoodie, this is piling on for no reason. The final Patriots' offensive play with 7 seconds left, was a 4th down and 20 yards to go pass attempt that was broken up. The Giants were to get the ball with 1 second left. If the refs had just ended the game after the final Pats' offensive play, it wouldn't have changed a thing. Has a kneel down play EVER resulted in a turnover since the kneel down play was instituted in the NFL? The final Giants' offensive play was a formality. I don't like the Hoodie, but I think he honestly thought the game was over, because after the Pats did not convert that 4th down, it was over.

Kizarvexis

Yea! The Cheaters didn't win.

My 5 year-old moment :)

I read an article on ESPN that says after running on to the field with 1 second left, the Hoodie didn't go back to the sideline. According to this article, the Hoodie went to the locker room while the Giants ran the kneel down play. Running onto the field early and then going back to the sideline is one thing. But if the Hoodie really did go to the locker room while the Giants ran their final play, then the Hoodie showed that he can't take what he dished out this year. I didn't watch the final kneel down play, so can anyone here verify on the tape if the Hoodie wasn't on the sideline for the final play? I really want more proof than one ESPN blogger before I crucify Belicheat for this in my mind.

Kizarvexis

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

As much as I dislike the Hoodie, this is piling on for no reason. The final Patriots' offensive play with 7 seconds left, was a 4th down and 20 yards to go pass attempt that was broken up. The Giants were to get the ball with 1 second left. If the refs had just ended the game after the final Pats' offensive play, it wouldn't have changed a thing. Has a kneel down play EVER resulted in a turnover since the kneel down play was instituted in the NFL? The final Giants' offensive play was a formality. I don't like the Hoodie, but I think he honestly thought the game was over, because after the Pats did not convert that 4th down, it was over.

Kizarvexis

I read an article on ESPN that says after running on to the field with 1 second left, the Hoodie didn't go back to the sideline. According to this article, the Hoodie went to the locker room while the Giants ran the kneel down play. Running onto the field early and then going back to the sideline is one thing. But if the Hoodie really did go to the locker room while the Giants ran their final play, then the Hoodie showed that he can't take what he dished out this year. I didn't watch the final kneel down play, so can anyone here verify on the tape if the Hoodie wasn't on the sideline for the final play? I really want more proof than one ESPN blogger before I crucify Belicheat for this in my mind.

Kizarvexis

Only proof I can offer is my testimony. TV showed Bellichik heading to the locker room before the final play, after meeting with Coughlin ....

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Kizarvexis

Kizarvexis

Only proof I can offer is my testimony. TV showed Bellichik heading to the locker room before the final play, after meeting with Coughlin ....

Agreed.  That is what I recall.

I also don't recall seeing Tom Brady come and shake hands with Eli Manning.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Kizarvexis

Kizarvexis

Agreed.  That is what I recall.

I also don't recall seeing Tom Brady come and shake hands with Eli Manning.

I think Tom was a little embarrassed, especially with his whole "17pts?" comments earlier in the week. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

cheaters never win, a fourth SB

i'm sure those 3 SB's he already won will comfort him.

PS- Bellichick's career isn't over, so saying he'll "never" win a fourth SB is a little premature, dont u think?

;)

maybe the offseason will get real good. Cant wait until Congress gets involved. I can only hope they do something about the cheating scandal. I'm gonna get my popcorn ready.

This is the start of the end of the Pats. Still hope Jenkins goes to that cheating organization? I dont.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

WHERE did he shake Coughlin's hand.... oh, the middle of the field?  Did the disrespectful Patriots players run over and carry Coughlin out there too against his will?  I mean, Belicheck must have had to go all the way across the field to the Giants sideline to be so disrespectful... what?  What's that?  Coughlin was out there too, and he *gasp* WALKED out on the field himself?  What a disrespectful bast@rd!  ::)

The clock ran out to :00, both coaches came out ON TO THE FIELD, then were told to get back due to NFL rules.

You Patriots-haters will look for any reason to bash, wont'cha?  =)

• Content Count:  2,213

PS- Bellichick's career isn't over, so saying he'll "never" win a fourth SB is a little premature, dont u think?

;)

maybe the offseason will get real good. Cant wait until Congress gets involved. I can only hope they do something about the cheating scandal. I'm gonna get my popcorn ready.

This is the start of the end of the Pats. Still hope Jenkins goes to that cheating organization? I dont.

My tax dollars at work :'(

• Content Count:  8,158

Yeah, you better hope Congress brings down the Pats.  The 'Fins certainly couldn't.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

;)

My tax dollars at work :'(

let's be clear about this

this is only the party of personal responsibility,the GOP and their senior leader spector that is orchestrating this mess

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Yeah, you better hope Congress brings down the Pats.  The 'Fins certainly couldn't.

Not only could the Dolphins not bring them down, they traded them the probable SB MVP if the Pats had won ....... dumbasses.

Archived