• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

bill belicick shows little class

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

they added the time back to the clock after tons of people headed out to the field.

But honestly-- who gives a rats ass about any of this? The game was over-- the congratulations had been given. Anything else you have to say about it beyond that is petty BS.

And I was rooting against the Pats and for KM the whole game. THe perfect season--- whatever-- if it happens so be it. I would stack the 1985 Bears against that bag of crap 72 Dolphin team in a hearbeat.

The 1985 Bears couldnt beat the 1985 Dolphins

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

they added the time back to the clock after tons of people headed out to the field.

But honestly-- who gives a rats ass about any of this? The game was over-- the congratulations had been given. Anything else you have to say about it beyond that is petty BS.

And I was rooting against the Pats and for KM the whole game. THe perfect season--- whatever-- if it happens so be it. I would stack the 1985 Bears against that bag of crap 72 Dolphin team in a hearbeat.

The 1985 Bears couldnt beat the 1985 Dolphins, Doubtful they could beat the 72 Fins.

and by the way the 2007 Dolphins would beat the 85 Bears..... The players are that much better now a days,.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

wasn't thrilled with him leaving the field, rules are rules no matter how petty or stupid and I definately rolled my eyes when he left the field with time left on the clock. To me it was just disrespectful to the Giants and their players. At the same time I wasn't surprised that Bruschi was the first defensive player I saw on the field, helmet on, ready for the "ceremonial" last play.

and before someone jumps on me for being a patriots hater...I've been a Jets fan my whole life and have always hated the Giants a lot more then I've hated the Patriots. I would've been ok with them canceling this year's superbowl.

Maybe I'm stupid but why were the Pats so favored? I understand they were undefeated the whole season thus far but seriously was I the only person who watched the final game of the regular season where the Giants lost by 3 points??? They'd shown they could play with them already. - I don't know what the point spread was but it sounded like the media had all but given the Lombardi Trophy to Tom Brady before the kickoff

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

has there ever been a topic on this board that is more useless than this bag of crap?

Archived