• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ist time season ticket buyer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

so I am graduating in may and I have two questions.

1. do i need to be a graduate to join the new alumni program so that I can buy season tickets at bullseye level?

2. Is the bullseye level a good section where I will be able to stand up? I know i wont be able to stand up the whole time like in the student section, but i still dont want to seem like an old fart like the rest of the stadium... I wish i could stay a student forever  :(

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

1. do i need to be a graduate to join the new alumni program so that I can buy season tickets at bullseye level?

2. Is the bullseye level a good section where I will be able to stand up? I know i wont be able to stand up the whole time like in the student section, but i still dont want to seem like an old fart like the rest of the stadium... I wish i could stay a student forever  :(

I believe you do need to be a graduate to join... however, I'm sure USF wouldn't turn down your donation, and you probably won't have a problem getting tickets in May after you graduate.

We sit way down low in 119, which is a bullseye level (even though we're green jacket) and I stand the whole game usually.  Very rarely do people ask us to sit.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I believe you do need to be a graduate to join... however, I'm sure USF wouldn't turn down your donation, and you probably won't have a problem getting tickets in May after you graduate.

We sit way down low in 119, which is a bullseye level (even though we're green jacket) and I stand the whole game usually.  Very rarely do people ask us to sit.

Mind if I ask why you sit in the bullseye level if you are green jacket?

• Content Count:  7,201

I would recommend the following.  1 - at minimum donate to the lowest level of the atletics every year.  Gets you better seats and start building the coveted priority points.  2 - join the alumni association, good for one priority point plus it gets you a 15% discount at the bookstore and Bulls Heaven and Outfitters for USF Gear - well worth it.  3 - consider geting active in an alumni or society group.  If over time you become president for a term, you will get 1 priority point for that.  They add up.  4 - buying and keeping season tickets provide points as well. 

• Content Count:  8,158

Mind if I ask why you sit in the bullseye level if you are green jacket?

Nope, not at all.  Our seats are two rows from the field, right next to the tunnel where the players come out.  We enjoy seeing all the excitement, energy, and screaming and what not that happens pre-game before the players rush the field right in front of us.

• Content Count:  2,277

You should join the Bulls Club New Alumni program.

More info here: http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/New_Alumni.asp

• Content Count:  360

i know i have to join the new alumni but my question was if i had to be a graduate since i dont graduate till may. and will i be able to get decent seats by then.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

i know i have to join the new alumni but my question was if i had to be a graduate since i dont graduate till may. and will i be able to get decent seats by then.

I'm sure they would let you join now and secure seats.  E-Mail Anwar Pople, as he is in charge of the New Alumni (and he's good people!):

APople@admin.usf.edu

• Content Count:  996

Call Mike Steuben in the ticket office.  He is great and will answer all of your questions.  My scenario is even stranger than yours..I am still a student and the bf is a new alumni so we bought together using points...it was confusing, but they will sort it out!  Get tickets asap because you'll get better seats and get locked into better donation brackets and ticket prices.  Even if the rule is wait until May, you may get someone on the phone and they help you out!  Can't hurt to try.

Mike Steuben-Usf Ticket Office GURU- 813.974.7493

-Gurly

• Content Count:  398

I've always wondered if it's possible to start donating early. I'm only a sophomore, but I want some pretty decent seats as soon as I graduate. I figure I should start now if possible while I have very few bills to pay.

Is it possible to donate early? If so, how would I go about doing that?

Archived