• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ist time season ticket buyer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

E-Mail Anwar.  He is assistant director of giving.  If he doesn't know, he should get you to someone who does.

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I've always wondered if it's possible to start donating early. I'm only a sophomore, but I want some pretty decent seats as soon as I graduate. I figure I should start now if possible while I have very few bills to pay.

Is it possible to donate early? If so, how would I go about doing that?

You can start donating whenever you want.  I purchased my season tickets when I was a senior and sold them and sat in the student section.  I knew that it would be a good investment.  Now my section donation level is $1000 and I am locked in at $250 (not to say that I won't ever donate the $1000, but at least I am locked in at a lower rate).  As far as getting decent seats when you graduate... If you're only a softmore now, good luck.  If I were you I'd do what I did and go ahead and purchase some season tickets now even if you don't use them and just sell them.  There probably won't be any left in the lower bowl after this season.

Now as far as donating now and being in the Bulls Club New Alumni... you'll have to wait till graduation for that.  But go ahead and get your tickets now because they're not gonna last 2 more years.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

Wait a sec...what's the point of pursuing the "Bulls Club New Alumni" if you have the dinero to just go ahead and sign up for the Bulls Club? Seems to me that the "Bulls Club New Alumni" is a way to ease the transition from student-to-alumni, whereas if you want season tickets now - and you're still in school - just go ahead and dive into the deep end of the pool. What am I missing?

• Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

Wait a sec...what's the point of pursuing the "Bulls Club New Alumni" if you have the dinero to just go ahead and sign up for the Bulls Club? Seems to me that the "Bulls Club New Alumni" is a way to ease the transition from student-to-alumni, whereas if you want season tickets now - and you're still in school - just go ahead and dive into the deep end of the pool. What am I missing?

Yes, the Bulls Club New Alumni lets you ease you way into donating... but there are other reasons its a great club too. ANYONE who graduated within the last 4 years, and donates to USF Athletics is technically a member of the club, whether you pay the discounted $25 or $250.

Its a great club for networking, plus we put on other fun events similar to the Student Bulls Club. We host events for basketball, baseball, softball, etc. to really get the new alumni involved. I love if because its a transition from SBC, to New Alumni where you still get special "younger kid" benefits (i.e. free food!), and then you make your way to Bulls Club with everyone else.

I'm enjoying the New Alumni program while I can- 2 years left!

Archived