• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Bullspen NC State Hotel

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

How far is the drive?

Can I get a ride someone?

I think the Bulls Backer New Alumni road trip this year is going to be the NC State game. That's always an option! Anwar's initial email got lost in the shuffle but a reply all caught my eye. I'm hoping to go if my job/money situation is figured out at that point.

Just curious, did you mean Bulls Club?

yes I did...even the best of us have our blonde moments :)

I had a friend who used to say "Blonde isn't a hair color, it's an attitude/state of mind/state of being."  (She varied it depending on her mood) :)

Still, JB, we'd love to have you, BigEastBeasts, Shoop, and the whole crew join the Bull Backers, too ... 

as if I don't have enough of a life outside USF football 4 months of the year! :)

so I can join with my bro, shoop, or someone else as a joint membership...right??? or would that require it being an actual "significant other" and not just a fellow Bulls fan  ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How far is the drive?

I think the Bulls Backer New Alumni road trip this year is going to be the NC State game. That's always an option! Anwar's initial email got lost in the shuffle but a reply all caught my eye. I'm hoping to go if my job/money situation is figured out at that point.

I had a friend who used to say "Blonde isn't a hair color, it's an attitude/state of mind/state of being."  (She varied it depending on her mood) :)

Still, JB, we'd love to have you, BigEastBeasts, Shoop, and the whole crew join the Bull Backers, too ... 

as if I don't have enough of a life outside USF football 4 months of the year! :)

so I can join with my bro, shoop, or someone else as a joint membership...right??? or would that require it being an actual "significant other" and not just a fellow Bulls fan  ;)

I'm just sayin' it's another way to enjoy your lack of a life those four months of the year... Between tailgating and gathering on road games, we do what we can to feed each others' Bulls addiction!!!

The benefits do outweigh the costs: $25 dues gives you parking in the BBers lot for $40 less than stadium or mall parking. ($20 for the season)... plus we do $5 per person tailgating with BYOB -- just show up and eat.  And while we have some horseshoes/cornhole/beerpong games, it's a fairly mellow crowd... oh, and we can throw the football around our lot!

As for the joint membership... well... it was  geared for the husband & wife combos... but maybe brother-sister could fit, too

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Four Months?  What about Basketball and Baseball?  I guess I'm a 9 month guy...........

I'm just sayin' it's another way to enjoy your lack of a life those four months of the year... Between tailgating and gathering on road games, we do what we can to feed each others' Bulls addiction!!!

The benefits do outweigh the costs: $25 dues gives you parking in the BBers lot for $40 less than stadium or mall parking. ($20 for the season)... plus we do $5 per person tailgating with BYOB -- just show up and eat.  And while we have some horseshoes/cornhole/beerpong games, it's a fairly mellow crowd... oh, and we can throw the football around our lot!

As for the joint membership... well... it was  geared for the husband & wife combos... but maybe brother-sister could fit, too

no love for the singles crowd...that's all I'm saying. I mean in my group I can't tell you how many guy's girlfriends I've outlasted :)

seriously it's something I'll definately consider, but in the end I love my boys and we do have some pretty kick butt tailgates and if I don't find a new job soon i'll be lucky to get home games off let alone road games.

As soon as I shell out my donations to the Alumni Association and Bulls Club I'll check finances for this...it's not that $25 is a lot, it's more that all the 'little stuff' adds up fast  :-\

• Content Count:  233

How far is the drive?

JerseyBull06

We are still hiring at TPA, then you can fly to all the games.  ;D

Cheers

swatpamike

How far is the drive?

JerseyBull06

We are still hiring at TPA, then you can fly to all the games.   ;D

Cheers

swatpamike

really? would you mind PMing me so I can talk to you about it??? I'm not against flying places :)

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Just reserved a room for me +2.  Can't wait!

• Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

At the Ramada or Embassy?

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

At the Ramada or Embassy?

Sorry, at the Ramada.  I'm liking the proximity. 

• Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

That was the biggest draw for us as well. When it comes closer to the game we will have to do a Ramada Roll Call and set something up at a bar or for tailgating purposes.

Archived