• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

This week, their coach has been interviewed for the pending lawsuit for the wrongful death of a player (Plancher's cousin).  They all believe that their lying coach didn't do the things the unamed players said he did in regards of not providing assistance when the kid was crashing.  If he is found guilty and they lose the suit, their coach will be on the hook for a life, not something much more minor.  

Not that I wish I'll will on anyone, and it is terrible what happened to their studnet athlete, but if their coach had any responsibility for it things will 10 times worse for them.  

Karma is a *****.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Let them have their fun.  The things their coach has done are much worse than ours.  At least we did the right thing and got rid of him.  I don't understand how any player can play for O'Liar.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

it's a little much but it's the offseason, what do you expect?  If any coach in the state is fired or resigned(there were several Meyer threads) ofcouse it's going to be talked about. If Oleary got canned there would be several threads on here before it's moved to the 'state of florida' board

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  684

it's a little much but it's the offseason, what do you expect?  If any coach in the state is fired or resigned(there were several Meyer threads) ofcouse it's going to be talked about. If Oleary got canned there would be several threads on here before it's moved to the 'state of florida' board

doubt it

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yeah but no more than say 2 or 3 that's the majority of the first page of that board.  It's sad when your fans follow USF just as much as they do UCF, you guys can't keep our name out of your mouths. 

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

How many orgasms has Knight_Light had today over this?  I bet his computer keyboard is gummed up beyond recognition.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

How many orgasms has Knight_Light had today over this?  I bet his computer keyboard is gummed up beyond recognition.

For every one orgasm K_L's having, STK/Phil (I believe he is, at least used to be, Sir Galahad on the Rivals Board) is having 10 ....

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24

This week, their coach has been interviewed for the pending lawsuit for the wrongful death of a player (Plancher's cousin).  They all believe that their lying coach didn't do the things the unamed players said he did in regards of not providing assistance when the kid was crashing.  If he is found guilty and they lose the suit, their coach will be on the hook for a life, not something much more minor.  

Not that I wish I'll will on anyone, and it is terrible what happened to their studnet athlete, but if their coach had any responsibility for it things will 10 times worse for them.  

Karma is a *****.

Once again since my last post was deleted I will ask, have you ever played football?

Your remarks of a coach being responsible for what happened to Plancher sounds like one from someone who has never played football and does not know football culture.  

The same could be said about your coach being fired.  he is being fired because of people who do not understand football culture.  I'm pretty sure coached back in the days before the internet did much worse to their players.  I call it the pussification of the USA...

anyways good luck with your coaching search...

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037

Oh cmhatter...

Listen - the open board there is a bit of a joke - but today is relevant and big news. 

To add to that, you have posted probably 10 times more on our board than 99% of UCF board subscriber the last few weeks...constantly saying that this wouldn't happen.  It did and you are reaping what you sow.  Deal with it!

Look, part of me actually wished that you would have been right an Leavitt had been absolved just so our village idiot "The Darkest Knight" would have jumped off a

cliff...but now that I think about it...he is obsessed, you are obsessed, so of I had to choose one, I

might as well stick by my fellow Knight. 

At the end of the day, your both pretty unhealthy with your obsessions!

Don't take my word for it!  I wonder what your peers here think of your...engagement on the UCF board is?

It's not just about today. You talk about USF all season long while we forgot you had a football program after our series ended.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

Karma is a *****.

Coach swap?