• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I blame Judy Genshaft for the past two losses.  It's her fault.  See you all in CUSA in 2013...unless you get "HITT-SHAFTED"!!  Nah...we'll still let ya in.  It'll make us look great on the PR side.

Just curious as to when you're going to provide concrete evidence as to President Genshaft allegedly blocking UCF into the Big East? Quotes from Lee Constantine are basebless since he's long voiced his displeasure over anything USF.

Also, a rumor from the Newark Start Ledger is just that, a rumor. We've seen enough of those going around this entire realignment process and 99% have been unsubstantiated.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

I blame Judy Genshaft for the past two losses.  It's her fault.  See you all in CUSA in 2013...unless you get "HITT-SHAFTED"!!  Nah...we'll still let ya in.  It'll make us look great on the PR side.

Just curious as to when you're going to provide concrete evidence as to President Genshaft allegedly blocking UCF into the Big East? Quotes from Lee Constantine are basebless since he's long voiced his displeasure over anything USF.

Believe what you want.  The President of PITT said to the NY Times where Bianchi got most of his info from.  Or did you not read that part?  He said that basically Pitt, Cuse, WVU and Rutgers (and even UL, until their fallout with UCF) wanted to add UCF.  USF pushed hard against it and pushed for Houston.  They didn't want Houston. Then sided with Marinatto and basketball schools to pursue Villanova.  Villa-f'ing-Nova as the #10.  This is why Pitt and Cuse are leaving the Big East.  USF would take sides with Marinatto and help by not adding more basketball schools and Genshaft would be able to keep UCF out. ESPN's deal over the summer was for $1 Billion and that deal also asked that UCF be #10.  Did you know that? 

I ask...Why do you support Judy Genshaft?  Her short-sided selfishness is ruining your only shot at the BCS and you may be searching for a new conference, soon.  Not a BCS conference, either.

Good news is ahead, Bulls fans!! Soon you'll rid yourself of the ESPN-Thursday Night Games!!!  Any time now...the Big East may no longer exist and USF will no longer have to worry about those games!  

CUSA has a TV Deal now with FOX Sports and CBS College Sports!!  Sure they play some Thursday night games...but not on ESPN...so your buddies won't be watching, anyway!!  SEE??!!  There is always a silver lining!

Or you can go indy and play all of your games on Saturday on Brighthouse 47.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Believe what you want.  The President of PITT said to the NY Times where Bianchi got most of his info from.  Or did you not read that part?  He said that basically Pitt, Cuse, WVU and Rutgers (and even UL, until their fallout with UCF) wanted to add UCF.  USF pushed hard against it and pushed for Houston.  They didn't want Houston. Then sided with Marinatto and basketball schools to pursue Villanova.  Villa-f'ing-Nova as the #10.   This is why Pitt and Cuse are leaving the Big East.  USF would take sides with Marinatto and help by not adding more basketball schools and Genshaft would be able to keep UCF out. ESPN's deal over the summer was for $1 Billion and that deal also asked that UCF be #10.  Did you know that?

Where's the NY Times article? All I get when I Google "UCF NY Times" is articles about violations ...

I ask...Why do you support Judy Genshaft?  Her short-sided selfishness is ruining your only shot at the BCS and you may be searching for a new conference, soon.  Not a BCS conference, either.

I'm not sure which is the most ignorant thought process here ... That JG is THAT powerful or that UCF is the answer to all the Big East woes.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Good news is ahead, Bulls fans!! Soon you'll rid yourself of the ESPN-Thursday Night Games!!!  Any time now...the Big East may no longer exist and USF will no longer have to worry about those games!  

CUSA has a TV Deal now with FOX Sports and CBS College Sports!!  Sure they play some Thursday night games...but not on ESPN...so your buddies won't be watching, anyway!!  SEE??!!  There is always a silver lining!

Or you can go indy and play all of your games on Saturday on Brighthouse 47.

sure some games would be on 47, just like they are now, but not all of them. decent opponents would get picked up by espn, versus, fox sports, etc.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Don't feed the trolls...  :Duh

I'm not sure which is the most ignorant thought process here ... That JG is THAT powerful or that UCF is the answer to all the Big East woes.

I'm not saying UCF would have saved the BE.  It's the idea that Villanova was a better option and was supported by USF, to make sure that UCF isn't brought up.  It's not power.  It's her coziness and loyalty to Marinatto.  Villanova wasn't a rumor..it was voted upon and supported by USF.  Why on earth would USF (a football minded school) choose Villanova?  Why would Genshaft call her own basketball HC and tell him to never renew the basketball series with UCF?  What president calls off a basketball series, themselves? Yes...that happend.  UCF and USF were going to renew the B-Ball series.  Genshaft specifically called your HC and demanded it to not be renewed, afer UCF beat USF, last season.  Gimme a break.  Your President is hurting your program worse than you like to protect her.  You should be thanking UCF for calling her out.  We're hoping all of the BCS presidents in the Big 12, ACC and SEC hear about how she's all about herself and not the conference.  Then USF can fire her and maybe you can start fresh and UCF and USF can live in harmony and peace!  :D

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Look who finally pops his head up after his team takes 2 L's in a row. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I'm not saying UCF would have saved the BE.  It's the idea that Villanova was a better option and was supported by USF, to make sure that UCF isn't brought up.  It's not power.  It's her coziness and loyalty to Marinatto.  Villanova wasn't a rumor..it was voted upon and supported by USF.  Why on earth would USF (a football minded school) choose Villanova?  Why would Genshaft call her own basketball HC and tell him to never renew the basketball series with UCF?  What president calls off a basketball series, themselves? Yes...that happend.  UCF and USF were going to renew the B-Ball series.  Genshaft specifically called your HC and demanded it to not be renewed, afer UCF beat USF, last season.  Gimme a break.  Your President is hurting your program worse than you like to protect her.  You should be thanking UCF for calling her out.  We're hoping all of the BCS presidents in the Big 12, ACC and SEC hear about how she's all about herself and not the conference.  Then USF can fire her and maybe you can start fresh and UCF and USF can live in harmony and peace!   :D

The NY Times link, Goldie ...? The rest of your post is made up of lies and wishful thinking.

Where's the NY Times article? All I get when I Google "UCF NY Times" is articles about violations ...

Look under Bianchi's article in the sentinel from earlier this week or last...he links everything there.  Look I don't want into the Big East, now.  It's not going to exist, anymore.  It's the principle of everything.  My question is...why does any of this surprise you?  You knew Genshaft's agenda vs. UCF since USF began football.  Other school presidents are aware and her tactics may cause USF a conference.  Why did Pitt and Cuse want out so bad?  The went to the ACC, not the other way around.  The ACC just figured, we better be sure.  The Big 12 presidents are football minded and are fighting to stick together for the benefit of all of the schools.  Do you think they want to deal with Genshaft??  They know how she works and how selfish she is.  At least they're going to now....thanks to UCF!!!  hahahaha!!!