• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry UCF, as much as you wanna tout your school size and facilities and on campus stadium....all that takes a back seat to politics.

To quote Michael Corleone: "It's not personal. It's strictly business."

and that is what is wrong with college football

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Hey while we at it, I am going to push Scott and the legislature to make me a State Senator, because I live in FL. These guys are funny. If we were gonna add someone else to the BE(who could care less what Rick Scott says) beyond Nova it will probably be Houston.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

Why doesn't the USF president just go on the record one way or the other? Why the mystery? That is my only concern/question?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Some of the comments by the delusional UCiFers are pretty funny.  They take what Bianchi writes as the truth when there's not any fact in the entire article.

Of course when Bianchi was reporting on the whole controversy with Erick Plancher, they were all screaming "LIES!" and ready to boycott the Sentinel.

I don't know why they're acting so surprised. Did they expect us to be lobbying FOR them? Would they do any differently if the roles were reversed?  How is it good for us to have them in the Big East diluting our recruiting? For an extra 15k for 1 out of 6 home games? PUH-LEEZ.

Besides, USF is only 1 vote. All they need is 6 votes from the football members and theres not a **** thing USF can do about it. But who else is gonna vote for UCF? Louisville just got a coach with Florida roots and over half of their 2011 commits are from Florida. West Virginia has 5 recruits from FL and their roster is already littered with FL players. Same with Rutgers.

Sorry UCF, as much as you wanna tout your school size and facilities and on campus stadium....all that takes a back seat to politics.

Nicely put ... and it's an extra 15k for 1 out of 12 home games ...

we play 12 home games?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Some of the comments by the delusional UCiFers are pretty funny.  They take what Bianchi writes as the truth when there's not any fact in the entire article.

Of course when Bianchi was reporting on the whole controversy with Erick Plancher, they were all screaming "LIES!" and ready to boycott the Sentinel.

I don't know why they're acting so surprised. Did they expect us to be lobbying FOR them? Would they do any differently if the roles were reversed?  How is it good for us to have them in the Big East diluting our recruiting? For an extra 15k for 1 out of 6 home games? PUH-LEEZ.

Besides, USF is only 1 vote. All they need is 6 votes from the football members and theres not a **** thing USF can do about it. But who else is gonna vote for UCF? Louisville just got a coach with Florida roots and over half of their 2011 commits are from Florida. West Virginia has 5 recruits from FL and their roster is already littered with FL players. Same with Rutgers.

we play 12 home games?

No but you only get them home every other year.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  2,277

Why doesn't the USF president just go on the record one way or the other? Why the mystery? That is my only concern/question?

Maybe she doesn't want to waste her/her aid's time answering questions about this crap.  I guarantee there are at least a dozen inquiries a day requesting her comments on things.  I'd be surprised if she answered more than 1 or 2 of those.  It's the same as if you contacted Rick Scott on a subject.  Chances are you wouldn't get a response from him.  They're too busy to deal with the petty crap.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Because it's a non-issue ... Why give any more attention to the knuckleheads?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

we play 12 home games?

No but you only get them home every other year.

got it.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

Because it's a non-issue ... Why give any more attention to the knuckleheads?

If multiple media outlets demand/seek out answers, why not just go on the record one time instead of the shroud of silence? That lends itself to more questions, right?

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558

we play 12 home games?

6 a year 1 with ucf every other year would be 1 every 2 years so he is correct