• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,671
  • Days Won:  424

188 pages on UCF??????? Don't you guys know they aren't our rival. - dumb USF fans

Can we stop being pusses and schedule them in football already?

LOL ... Just because your septic tank is overflowing doesn't mean you have a rivalry with **** ... Keep trying MI.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

188 pages on UCF??????? Don't you guys know they aren't our rival. - dumb USF fans

Can we stop being pusses and schedule them in football already?

You do realize that this thread was started in January of 2008 and has had many other UCF threads merged into it to keep the board clean?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,496
  • Days Won:  13

UCF Sucks

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

We all know what happened last time you guys got a ranking. Don't blow it again.

So the ranking is implying you are a better team than the rest of us. Possibly. You're good this year. But don't get cocky. You guys were ranked ahead of us for nearly 20 years...when we didn't have a football team yet.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639

all the expansion rumors have actually taken my focus away from this next game. You know most USF fans absolutely hate UCF when they want IAA Nova over UCF. If the roles were reversed there is no way I'd want another IAA project from Philly without a stadium in my conference but just shows you the mindset of the masses here.  And about the ranking, hey I'm happy to just be close or in it...it's good for the program but who knows how UCF matches up w/ any other state team...when you don't play, you don't know

You know most USF fans absolutely hate UCF

Please, most USF fans don't hate UCF ... How do you hate a school? What has UCF done to invoke hate? MOST USF fans don't even hate UCF fans, which is what you probably meant. Granted there are some but the vast majority either don't care or view you (not YOU specifically) as irritating annoyances.

when they want IAA Nova over UCF. If the roles were reversed there is no way I'd want another IAA project from Philly without a stadium in my conference

Then you're just as short sighted as many of our own myopic fans. The USF football program is not established yet, not where it needs to be, and adding another BCS program in this state at this point in time is not to our advantage PERIOD ... The short attention span group is only looking for that rush that would come once a year when the teams played each other .... which, if both were in the same conference, would be a great atmosphere but not at the expense of where we're trying to get to.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639

I respectfully disagree. I think it would help USF and the Big East from a Football point a view. It adds another natural rival that is good for conferences WVU-Pitt, USF-UCF would give more attention to the conference. Also might influence recruits not to leave Florida when they have the choice of 5 BCS schools... SEC school in Florida, 2 ACC schools, and maybe 2 Big East schools. It would be good for the state of Florida. If USF has the confidence Holtz is in it for the long haul they don't have to worry about anyone else.

I respectfully disagree. I think it would help USF and the Big East from a Football point a view. It adds another natural rival that is good for conferences WVU-Pitt, USF-UCF would give more attention to the conference. Also might influence recruits not to leave Florida when they have the choice of 5 BCS schools... SEC school in Florida, 2 ACC schools, and maybe 2 Big East schools. It would be good for the state of Florida.

None of those reasons had USF as top priority. I really don't care about helping the conference or the state, at the expense of USF ...

If USF has the confidence Holtz is in it for the long haul they don't have to worry about anyone else.

But why make it harder than it needs to be ....  ;)

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

UCF should be invited to the BE. The basketball rivalry in and out of season will be heated and generate a buzz throughout the BE. Both teams would benefit Nationally with more exposure.