• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

No team fielded from this state would defeat my team this year.  Just my view.

Chad, God love you but....several teams would give us MORE than a run for our money. Let's see how we do in the finish...before we raise a State trophy...just sayin.

are you really a UCF fan? I don't think I've yet to see you compliment UCF in any of your posts...not saying to be a huge homer for your team but just seems odd.....

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Chad, God love you but....several teams would give us MORE than a run for our money. Let's see how we do in the finish...before we raise a State trophy...just sayin.

are you really a UCF fan? I don't think I've yet to see you compliment UCF in any of your posts...not saying to be a huge homer for your team but just seems odd.....

I absolutely am. I am just waiting to see how they preform week in and week out... before I crown them State Champs. I have watched every game for the last 4 years...been at every home game...and yes, they are special this year, but to say that they could beat UF or FSU this year is just to "fanlike"....and not supported by the current facts. Beat a BCS (ranked) team in a Bowl ( and I hope that happens), and if they end up the top ranked Fla. team, I'll eat my UCF hat.

Go Knights on Saturday...I'll be waliking in at 11:00 to honor the eniors.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Why does he not have to really be a fan?

Back when we were #2 and #10 in the country most of our fans did not think we'd be beating UF who was ranked beneath us.

It's just stupid, really.

Your best wins are vs. Houston and ECU. You failed to beat fringe top 25 BCS teams in Kansas St. and NC State for the 20th year in a row.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639

Back when we were #2 and #10 in the country most of our fans did not think we'd be beating UF who was ranked beneath us.

Your best wins are vs. Houston and ECU. You failed to beat fringe top 25 BCS teams in Kansas St. and NC State for the 20th year in a row.

I just noticed there hasn't been many pro-UCF posts from him, didn't say for him to be delusional..sometimes you have ECU or USF fans acting as UCF fans online. Godfrey wasn't in the NC State game till mid 3rd quarter and KState was statistically dominated, unfortunately those were Ls but the team is rolling w/ Godfrey as the full time starter. I guess no team can get credit for getting better as the season goes on. I just have more faith in the team and don't give credit to a team b/c their name is 'Florida State' or 'Florida', every season is different. Last year I told people USF would beat FSU and I got crazy looks, why? B/c everyone oversells the Noles b/c of name, it's the whole perception problem that is College Football

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

I thought we beat top 25 team last year in Houston?

:shhh

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

All I know is we are the state champs in Florida and you can find me on the winning side. O0

I don't think UCF would like to play Florida, Florida State, Miami, or USF this year; even in down years, Florida's BCS teams would murder UCiF.

are you that much of a homer? USF didn't even 'murder' Western Kentucky

but somehow we beat the **** out of you. hmmmm....?

yeah it's real smart to compare this year's team for both schools versus 2007 or whenever...different QBs, etc......that's the stupid thing about a lot of College Football fans, they keep pointing to something that happened years ago that shouldn't have any affect on this season. UCF is having a good year and deserves the ranking this week, were 12 points from being undefeated, have blown out bad teams and haven't decisively lost any game by a lot of points, it shows the type of team that has UCF has this season.

While not losing in totally humiliating fashion definitely indicates an improvement on UCF's part, I personally don't feel like it's enough to deserve being ranked. But hey, congrats on being able to string a few wins in a row together against Conference USA teams, it apparently makes voters incapable of recalling the fact that every team UCF has beaten has already lost four games or more, and the Knights lost to the only two BCS teams they played (and not particularly good BCS teams at that).

Again, certainly a season UCF can be proud of, but not the season of a top 25 team. I can't tell you how much I look forward to UCF finishing the season still ranked in Conference USA, only to get smacked down against a middle-of-the-pack BCS conference team in a bowl game. UCF fans probably still won't get the message though.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I just noticed there hasn't been many pro-UCF posts from him, didn't say for him to be delusional..sometimes you have ECU or USF fans acting as UCF fans online.

If he was a poser he'd be trying to make UCF fans look like clowns .... a position currently held by Chad.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

Triple,

Tell us again how Godfrey really wanted to come to USF

but was afraid of the competition and didn't wannt to

have to compete wtih Bj. :lmao

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Triple,

Tell us again how Godfrey really wanted to come to USF

but was afraid of the competition and didn't wannt to

have to compete wtih Bj. :lmao

So your small penis affects your memory as well?