• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

They didn't day anything about ucf going to the wac.  But that statement was clearly made trying to gain fans among the ucf audience.

But wow..uab is BAD.  Their coaches are WORSE.  The play calling on off and def is terrible.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

"A place for everything and everything in its' place". 

You may want to have that looked at.  I hear they have medication for it... 8-)

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

I took my annual "first day of playoffs drink all day" day today and so maybe I saw this wrong but after that TD to put UCiF up 35-7 I swear the kids they panned in the crowd had "K I G H T S" painted on their chests... Again I'm tipsy so I could be wrong but did anyone else catch that?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

K-I-G-H-T-S ...    :D

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  65

Would you rather have Jeffrey Godfrey or BJ Daniels at QB?

Godfrey hands down, and I can tell you that I'm honestly saying that without being a homer... He is the biggest recruit we've had since Culpeper... Remember to that he is a TRUE freshman and the coaches are just now starting to install plays designed around him as the playbook they installed in the summer was intended to be run by both QBs (RoCal was supposed to be the starter this year). He is going to be very good...

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390

Would you rather have Jeffrey Godfrey or BJ Daniels at QB?

Godfrey hands down, and I can tell you that I'm honestly saying that without being a homer... He is the biggest recruit we've had since Culpeper... Remember to that he is a TRUE freshman and the coaches are just now starting to install plays designed around him as the playbook they installed in the summer was intended to be run by both QBs (RoCal was supposed to be the starter this year). He is going to be very good...

It's still early, but I think I'd probably rather have Godfrey too.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037

Still too early but I bet Daniels outweighs Godfrey by about 40 lbs... Godfrey would never last in a BCS conference running the ball.... non-BCS defenses just look sooooo much slower....

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  65

Still too early but I bet Daniels outweighs Godfrey by about 40 lbs... Godfrey would never last in a BCS conference running the ball.... non-BCS defenses just look sooooo much slower....

That's a good point about durability, but I wouldn't downplay the Godfreys speed too much, if you go back and watch highlights from the NC State and Kansas State games he made those D's look slow too... Hell he made NC State look like they were standing still and they are by no means a "slow" non-BCS defense...

Godfrey is not a run first QB either, he can pass well and he has a very strong arm... His only downsides are size (like you said) and his inexperence... If he stays healthy he will be special...

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

Godfrey is too small.  I'd take daniels.

Godfrey will do good at UCF though.

But that UAB defense was BADDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  684

Godfrey needs to live in the weight room because at his current size a line backer may kill him on a run up the middle of the field. Non-BCS is soooo much slower. Those teams may have a couple players that are BCS fast.