• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

This is a serious question because Im very confused.

Where does UCF get off thinking that they have a great academic school?  I looked them up on usnews and they are a tier 3 school just like USF, and they have a higher acceptance rate than USF.  Where in the hell does UCF get off thinking that they are on par with Stanford?  I dont get it.

Nor does anyone else outside of UCiF.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

^^^ We also have substantially more graduate students, 3x their endowment, and are a far better research school. They cling to this stuff becasue they are so bad at athletics, so they need something to brag about.

Not to mention UCF's top recruit, Josh Robinson, had these impressive(  ::) )academic stats:

Robinson says he wants to major in criminal justice and reports a 2.4 core GPA and an 810 SAT and 18 ACT.

I didn't know those were qualifying scores allowed by the NCAA.  ???

http://ucf.scout.com/a.z?s=339&p=8&c=1&nid=3634095

You dont understand. Those scores are all weighted. When you apply to a prestigious legendary world renowned academic powerhouse like ucf, they weight your scores in comparison to the rest of their elite students. Its kinda like grading on a curve.

I would like to see a correlation between winning and recruiting class out of the top 10, but inside the top 25.  I bet there is none.  Classes that fall between 16-60 = the same.  Until I see proof to the contrary, that's the way it shakes, sorry.  Bring in a top 15 class and then you can abstain from dillusions brought on by the  :KoolAid  Sincerely 3 and 1 non BCS schools.

LOL. This is hilarious. Now you are just throwing crap at the wall. Im not even going to waste my time proving this to you. You could just as easily go look at rivals or scouts top 25 recruiting classes from years ago and see how they perform. Why dont you post that on a general recruiting forum and see how well it goes over.

One thing i will point out, is how even with your line drawn as 16-60 all being "the same" UCF is still below us, with your class being ranked in the mid 60s on both sites. :D... Maybe soon you will break that top 60 barrier. Or since you are full of **** anyway, why not just come back by saying 60-80 is really the same as well.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

We know we suck in basketball, unlike UCF, who hasn't come to grips with it sucking in football.

They suck in Basketball too.  It's just like football.  They don't play the best, so it is hard to compare  yourself to the best.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Not to mention UCF's top recruit, Josh Robinson, had these impressive(  ::) )academic stats:

Robinson says he wants to major in criminal justice and reports a 2.4 core GPA and an 810 SAT and 18 ACT.

You dont understand. Those scores are all weighted. When you apply to a prestigious legendary world renowned academic powerhouse like ucf, they weight your scores in comparison to the rest of their elite students. Its kinda like grading on a curve.

I would like to see a correlation between winning and recruiting class out of the top 10, but inside the top 25.  I bet there is none.  Classes that fall between 16-60 = the same.  Until I see proof to the contrary, that's the way it shakes, sorry.  Bring in a top 15 class and then you can abstain from dillusions brought on by the  :KoolAid  Sincerely 3 and 1 non BCS schools.

:KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid / :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

:KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid / :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid :KoolAid

^^^^^^^^^^^^When did Utah drink that stuff^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:D

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037

**** we had gone almost a month without a UCF thread. Now we're back to this crap again. Thanks a lot, velcro.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

**** we had gone almost a month without a UCF thread. Now we're back to this crap again. Thanks a lot, velcro.

What did velcro do??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

ucf sucks

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037

What did velcro do??

He moved the thread (about JPP) started by Chad from the Prospects & Potential Recruits board. Over there it would've trickled down the page when people got bored of it, but over here it will remain on top...