• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB transferring in?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Bet he wouldn't throw 8 interseptions in a game  :P.  But seriously, if Leavitt would want him, I would want him.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Bet he wouldn't throw 8 interseptions in a game  :P.  But seriously, if Leavitt would want him, I would want him.

Completely agree which is why i believe this thing hasn't been consummated yet.  Coach probably still isn't sure he wants him.

• Content Count:  5,241

If garcia can throw a good  deep ball, bring him in.

• Content Count:  443

the kid can throw..had some issues but I think he just needed to grow up..would be good take because there arent any great FR coming in that I can see

• Content Count:  5,241

I remember hearing about his getting arrested issues when he first went up to South Carolina, but I think he realized getting drunk and keying cars aren't good off the field hobbies.

He went from Big Man On Campus to just another footballer... some ego's can't take that and react differently.

He has two possible motivations for transferring... trying to recapture some of that faded glory... or looking to find a place that is a better fit now that he's grown up a bit.

• Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

You take him in. He has lots of talent and is a hometown guy. If he straithens out and produces then USF got a stel. If he doesnt you cut him loose no big loss.

I think Murray is a long shot at USF he is getting too much national attention but I dont think that even if we get Garcia it would have any efect on Murray and USF

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I think murray is too much of a long shot to pass up on this guy.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

the kid can throw..had some issues but I think he just needed to grow up..would be good take because there arent any great FR coming in that I can see

I don't think anyone on this site doubts the kid's talent, but I'd hate for him to take the spot of a FR QB, assuming we have one coming in. My gut tells me that Leavitt and crew are going to pull a quality Freshman QB out of their magician's hat before this recruiting cycle is over. If not, give Garcia a shot.

Archived