• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To show my support for Men's Basketball...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I sat in front of our good friend Paisa Del Toro for the 2nd half, and we were screaming (well, he was... I was banging chairs)... yelling at the players, stomping.  We totally got inside Rutgers players heads.

I can't imagine what that place would sound like if we had, say, 8000 Bulls fans in there doing the same.  It'd be IN-FREAKING-SANE!!!!

It used to be like that in the early 1990s.

Absolute bedlam....so much that former Louisville Coach and HOFer Denny Crum called it one of the toughest places to play.

WOW usf really needs to get it like that again, that would be awesome!!

really wish i lived closer to campus, that PITT game will be crazy!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Lima bean!!!

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I was able to get to this game as well (only my second of the season). I scalped an awesome ticket out front from some guy whose friend didn't want to go due to being at the bowl game. Turns out I was 8 rows up at center court. What an amazing seat.

I injected some much needed life into section L-1. That is where the high donors sit and I think I got them into the game a bit more. I let a "Schiano Sucks" out with about 3 minutes left in the game. The Bulls are 2-0 when I go this year. Hopefully I will be able to make more games.

I was seated near Pres. Genshaft and she again thanked us for the Jaxon's gathering. They liked what they saw. She also informed me that we had 4 players sustain concussions in the Oregon game.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Lima bean!!!

I'm telling you, "Air Ball and Lima Bean" would make a great sitcom. As Syracuse Eats It has stated, we had a great time last night. Ordinarily, Bloomtown and I are heckling the opposing team's players under their basket in the first half. I always try to come up with something stupid to say and just repeat it throughout the game. I think it actually worked last night.  >:D

What happened to Lima Bean's headband during the game? Did he take it off cause it was too tight?  ;D

• Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

Everyone needs to adopt these positive attitudes. Basketball games are so much fun!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Hell yes!!! I was sitting up in O-2 ($20 ticket and all you can eat!!!) with Shoop, __EI & JimSIG and it was awesome. This is really looking like a team that can make a surprise run in the BE and they need our support. Even with the less than stellar attendance the players were motioning to the crowd to get up and get loud(er) after some big plays and runs in the 2nd half. I can only imagine how pumped they would get if we had 7000+ there up and loud. 

I've been tossing around BBall season tix for the past couple seasons, but after last night I'll be making as many games as possible this year and definitely joining the ranks as a season ticket holder for next season.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Hey Eats It did you stay for the whole game?  ;)

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Hey Eats It did you stay for the whole game?  ;)

Yup, he was down with Bloomtown, myself, and the rest of the crew until the end. Syracuse Eats It didn't yell much, since he's still trying to recover his voice from the Sun Bowl, but he was really good at banging the crap out of some chair backs!  ;D

Archived