• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

About 50% of all teams playing in a bowl will lose

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

We happen to fall into that category.  I don't like it.  I did not like the level or enthusiasm from the players yesterday, did not like the way we were out coached, did not like the fact that we were blown all over the field by a team that came in with something to prove, and proved it on us.

The fact is though, what is making me sicker is the attacks by all the fans here on Grothe, CJL, the D-line, the O-line, and each other.  Fact is, half the teams this week will feel this way.  Look to the future, we will not let this happen again.

I think this was a huge year, and we the team was overwhelmed out there, it happened at the first bowl, and this was the first with national prominence.  WE have so many more years, two with the majority of this team, to regroup and impress the nation, and I for one believe we will.

I think we will be contenders again next year, and we will hopefully be in the fight for the BE championship.

Go Bulls, Go ALL Bulls sports, Here is to 2008.

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

We did not lose we got embarassed, very few teams are going to experience a debockle of our proportion.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  108

We happen to fall into that category.  I don't like it.  I did not like the level or enthusiasm from the players yesterday, did not like the way we were out coached, did not like the fact that we were blown all over the field by a team that came in with something to prove, and proved it on us.

The fact is though, what is making me sicker is the attacks by all the fans here on Grothe, CJL, the D-line, the O-line, and each other.  Fact is, half the teams this week will feel this way.  Look to the future, we will not let this happen again.

I think this was a huge year, and we the team was overwhelmed out there, it happened at the first bowl, and this was the first with national prominence.  WE have so many more years, two with the majority of this team, to regroup and impress the nation, and I for one believe we will.

I think we will be contenders again next year, and we will hopefully be in the fight for the BE championship.

Now how do you go about guaranteeing something like that?  Very likely this will happen again sometime in our future.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Now how do you go about guaranteeing something like that?  Very likely this will happen again sometime in our future.

i think he means in the near future, which i don't see this happening.  but of course it will in 5-10 years.

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

Every team has it's share of blowouts. Every team.

Our's just came at a really shi**y time. We'll get through it.

• Content Count:  1,985

Every team has it's share of blowouts. Every team.

Our's just came at a really shi**y time. We'll get through it.

Yeah, Like Ohio State's last year.  About as big as ours, and even worse timing.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Missouri just beat up on Arkansas 38-7 and set a record there, Arkansas was never in this game, at least we were in the game for the first half

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

While I agree that its only one game, we were the biggest disappointment of the bowl season.  I think there is no question about that.

As far as Arkansas goes, they are in the middle of a coaching change, we're not.  I think Stewart just broke off another 50 yard run........ 

• Content Count:  468

And, 50% of all putts that don't make it to the hole won't go in. What's your point?

Losing and getting unbelievably embarassed are two totally different things.

Archived