• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

realize the magnitude of DAMAGE done to the program...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

fact is, regardless how bad we played in our bowl game...our name still got out there this season.  sure, maybe next year when people see our name out there again with a ranking next to it they will first say "oh yea i remember them, they probably arent for real though"  but atleast they will remember the name.  it wont be their first time hearing of USF.  I think we jumped up so quick and so far that a lot of our fans expected that same rapid national growth to continue.  we will be just fine.  A LOT of big time programs have lost bowl games by HUGE amounts.  what makes them a big time program is that they bounce back.  now lets see what leavitt and the staff can do with recruiting this off season and how we come back next year.  I promise you that if we win the big east next year no one will be thinking about how bad we lost to oregon in the sun bowl or why.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Sun Bowl was the ONLY bowl on national TV Sunday (the others being on ESPN and NFL network).

actually our game was played on Monday.  see how quick people forget about it.

and yet the point remains the same, and u remain with no point.

thank u, come again.

it was a joke.  but your point remains the same.  you are an internet message board attention whore everywhere you go.

thank u.  come again.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

the Sun Bowl was the ONLY bowl on national TV Sunday (the others being on ESPN and NFL network).

actually our game was played on Monday.  see how quick people forget about it.

and yet the point remains the same, and u remain with no point.

thank u, come again.

it was a joke.  but your point remains the same.  you are an internet message board attention whore everywhere you go.

thank u.  come again.

LOL.  the hostility from homers towards anyone who questions the Bulls or their coaching staff is humerous.

funny that none of u defending the Bulls' effort or their coaching on monday have anything to offer beyond personal insults.

weak.

:flush

actually i did make a thread that we were outcoached on monday.  its the truth.  we were.  but does that mean i think the program is spinning down into the black hole?

and how can i make a "personal insult" to someone on a message board where everyone uses an alias.  fact is, you are an attention whore.

thanks for supporting the bulls and taking the trip to el paso but at the same time, its not doomsday.  i question how much you actually know about the national landscape of college football.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

That's enough of this

Archived