• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who watched UConn today?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

They looked horrible.  I said after our loss to them that we had no business losing to them.  They are not a good football team.  They got a ton of bounces go their way this year.

A good defense but nothing special.  They should not have been contending in the Big East race.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Agree with you. They had 2 wins in which they were given calls that they should not have received.

I fully expect us to roll them down here next season.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

"THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!" "AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK" - Dennis Green

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

They had a 10 point lead against WF at the half, and they fell apart in the second half.

• Content Count:  403

I completely agree.  After watching the UCONN game, I was like "I can't believe we lost to them".  Realistically, they beat us in the 1st half in the bad rain, and we beat them in the 2nd half with no rain (still a wet field).  In dry conditions, we would've beaten them hands down.  The wet field and rain really neutralized our speed. 

• Content Count:  159

They have our number up there.  Maybe the Big East schedule makers can give us a trip earlier in the season in 2009.

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

"THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!" "AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK" - Dennis Green

Haha!

Yeah I watched the game.  Not exactly an exciting one...  Losing to UCONN was unacceptable but hey if we win this bowl game I will always look back on this year as a huge success.

• Content Count:  63

more importantly(well not really) who watched UCF>? Holy crap...Kyle Isreal is the most terrible QB ever to play college football...UCF would be a great team...with a better QB. Smith is their ENTIRE offense

Archived