• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So what things Bull has Santa brought to you?

puc86

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

5) Framed panoramic photograph of RayJay taken during the USF vs. WVU game this year!

Sweet... where did they get it from... I'm interested in that one.

Me too.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/PhotoStore.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&SPID=2981

I bought the frame myself, and gave it to my dad (who has been hooked on USF since I started going there 3 years ago). He loves it.

As for me, size is an issue, clothing wise.... but I did get a stereo/IPod dock!! And my parents blessing (and co-signature) to help pay for a car (Mine is taking its' fourth trip to the Carmax service department this year tomorrow.... for the same problem, mind you...)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

No bulls gear under the tree this year but i do have cash and gift cards that will go towards the purchase of a couple new lids, some new shirts, and maybe even those kicks that someone posted on here a while ago. 

• Content Count:  771

Got a bulls hat, and gave USF shirts out to the family.

on the side note, I am going to St. Augustine on our first break for a 3/2 stay over there - all expenses paid and got money as well for inbetween.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

For the first time in years, I got no Bulls merch.  It's probably because I bought so much new stuff during football season.  I may pick up a Sun Bowl shirt sometime.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Where to start...

- USF Hitch Cover

- USF Pen (to sign plans with now that I have passed the Prof. Engineering exam  ;D)

- Sun Bowl T-Shirt

- Al ~U~mni Under Armor Polo

- USF Floor Mat (to be placed in new Bull room in my house - NOT FOR DIRTY FEET)

- Flight to El Paso

- 5 night accomodations in the El Paso Embassy Suites

- Rental Car in El Paso

- Company in El Paso (the parents are coming with me - making it easy to shop for them - bulls gear all around)

- Travel golf bag to get my clubs to El Paso

- 2 dozen golf balls to lose in El Paso, Albequerque, or where ever else I might get to play

I also bought myself a hat (while I was ordering things for the parents). Other one was showing the sweat stains after the Auburn, WVU, Cincy games this year.

As if that wasn't good enough, also learned that next year, I will nave a neice or nephew to buy Bulls gear for and slowly mold into a crazed USF fan (luckily my sister is also a Bull alum, so hopefully the kid will have no choice). Baby is to be born in June, is the home opener too early to expose to USF Football???

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Find your family, tell them you love them. This year has made me feel more blessed than ever before.

• Content Count:  552

2 USF hoodies (for USF hockey season!)

2 USF pet jerseys, the little guys need to look their best

green eye shadow and gold glitter eyeliner so my eyes are festive in bulls colors with my gear

Bowl game t-shirt

the best give of all was an anonymous donor for the children's cancer tournament that USF is hosting, donated a large themed gift basket and included a $500 check for hotel rooms for Madi's family so they can stay in walking distance of the hockey rink!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

USF Duffle Bag (warned Shoop that if it doesn't count as a carryon I will be checking baggage for El Paso)

USF Hoodie

- El Paso is in some ways a gift to myself, my first Bulls Bowl Game

Orlando Bull - Congratulations! I'm an "Aunt" to my cousin's daughter and it's just an amazing thing. Best part is you get to spoil them then give 'em back to their parents if they're not behaving.

And my parents blessing (and co-signature) to help pay for a car (Mine is taking its' fourth trip to the Carmax service department this year tomorrow.... for the same problem, mind you...)

wouldn't that fall under lemon law? or is the car too old?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

no bulls stuff but i got this from my brother

photo122507002oa3.jpg

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Why does your brother hate you?

no bulls stuff but i got this from my brother

photo122507002oa3.jpg

• Content Count:  3,574

Where do you get this? I think my son would love it!

Sun Bowl T-shirt

Golf shirt

Coasters

Toss game for tailgating (the one with the golf balls on strings)

Car door magnet

A long sleeve T

Winter Cap for Sun Bowl (just in case)

Socks

The little fan the lights up Go Bulls

4 pack Tervis Tumblers

I am getting way too easy to buy for.

Bulls Heaven.  There were like 8 left on the 24th...

Archived